This place is pretty cool! It's remote and peaceful and a Gated Community! Gorgeous, secluded beach!! There is always trade winds on this side of the island so figure it's gonna be a pony-tail kinda day... every day here. We met a lady at the Thursday night fish at Bight Park that invited us to see her condo unit that she rents. 1-bedroom condo Vacation Rentals By Owner www.vrbo.com/458199. The pricing is a fantastic deal and includes a car!!! She invited us in through the gated community that week. I'm certain that if you go to the gate you could ask and someone would be able to show you around the grounds. (not positive on that tho, you may want to call first, if you're going on the "journey" there or be prepared that they may not let you in. (They may require you to be "invited" or call a realtor we met there Donna Bartram (649)941-5756. She'd be happy to show you the units). The grounds are beautiful and the units are well kept. The pool is very nice and average sized and well maintained. I'm thinking it is too quiet and remote for children and my teenagers to really enjoy. They want kids their age to hang out with and there's not much for kids to do unless you bring cousins along to stay with them. Don't plan on any night life and plan on renting a car. (actually this unit we are talking about includes the car with the condo!!! incredible value!!!) Everything is about a 30-45 minute drive to groceries, etc... so plan to have what you need before you get there. Great place for couples that want privacy and don't plan to go to Grace Bay too often, because it's a distance away. May be too quiet for some. We did enjoy Northwest Point Beach a.k.a. "Malcolm Beach" for snorkeling too!! Beautiful coral reefs!! Highly recommend the trip to Malcolm beach but you must go by car. Amanyara Resort is a somewhat close drive if you want to splurge for an expensive drink or lunch and see how "high society" lives. All in all, I love this place for its cleanliness and laid-back, relaxed atmosphere. Great place to do nothing but enjoy life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales