The condo we rented, and the our experiences at the resort from Christmas Eve until New Years Eve was wonderful! Their newly opened restaurant served a delightful grouper dinner with rice and "peas" which is actually black beans- we all loved it at this outdoor restaurant our first night there. After leaving the airport in a rented car from Thrifty Car rental which we booked October we picked up groceries at IGA before driving down to the resort. Groceries are a little more expensive than in some parts of the US, but we figured it would be less expensive to prepare our own food, than to eat out all the time , especially too because we like to cook. The kitchen was well set up for our cooking needs. We loved the beach theme decor of our rental condo with tropical fish, shells, ocean , and the wrap around balcony. Nice ocean breeze, no need to use the air conditioning. We noticed a sandy court space for setting up a volley ball net in front of our unit, but never got around to asking to use this. Coral reefs with beautiful fish were right in front of the condo!!! To the right of the white buoy and about 100 feet out, and another 50 feet out.... watch where other people snorkel and ask them to find good spots. Thrilled to see the reefs and gorgeous fish.Enjoyed the beach away from crowds.
. I would suggest visiting Malcom beach, Smiths Reef, and the Coral Gardens... Kirsten and her partner were very helpful in suggesting many activities. Gave us a cell phone to use while in the area but did not need it , (for local calls) . We would go back again... other places to see and experience that we did not do yet. This resort is great for people who want to experience the place on their own without all the regular tourist crowd. We brought our own kites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales