We returned earlier this week from an eight night stay at The Tuscany. We chose The Tuscany for our second vacation in Turks and Caicos based on the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and found it to be the best hotel we have ever visited. From the warm greeting at reception by Shawnemae and Russell who discreetly transported our luggage to our fourth floor corner unit the service was flawless. After a tour of the property Shawnemae escorted us to our unit , answered any questions and then left us to begin enjoying the beauty of the island from our lovely accommodations. The unit was thoughtfully designed with comfort and tasteful decor in mind. The highlight was the magnificent and expansive screened in oceanfront porch. From our fourth floor corner perch the view was magnificent of the coastline and beauty of Grace Bay. In a matter of a few moments one of our party was on the way to the beach while we paid a visit to the IGA to stock up on essentials for breakfast and lunch.
The following day we had the joy of meeting Leezette, a one woman cleaning machine. In addition to being a perfectionist she is a wonderfully kind, sweet woman with a great sense of humor. Each day she came by with a smile on her face and nothing was left undone when she had finished. I wanted to bring her home with me but thought she might object to leaving such beautiful surroundings.
Throughout our stay the staff at The Tuscany was thoughtful by inquiring about our stay and being sure to remind us they were there to help us in any way. Shawnemae made recommendations and reservations for diving and dining for us and all were excellent. It is immediately obvious that The Tuscany is run like a well oiled machine with everyone taking pride in what they do. The grounds are manicured to perfection and there is nothing out of place. Inside the units are furnished like home so you are lacking for nothing.
Even though there is no on-site restaurant it is a short walk next door for breakfast, lunch or dinner to the Seaside Cafe where the menu selection is good and the prices reasonable. We had a car throughout our stay and enjoyed our dinners at a different restaurant each night.
There is no doubt that we will be returning to The Tuscany on our next trip to Turks and Caicos which we hope will be in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- The Tuscany Hotel
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, a lighted tennis court, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept living area and bedrooms feature an en-suite bath. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.