I stayed at the Tuscany for five days in Oct 2011. It is not a luxury resort or hotel but a magnificence condo complex. Each condo is individual owned and decorated by the owner. The rooms are huge, extremely nice, well appointed and immaculate, definitely 5- star. They provides you with a cell with prepaid minutes for use while you are the island and you can make calls back to the US, which is well convenient. Since, the Front Desk closes at 5, the staff cell phone numbers are programmed into the cell phone. The Staff was helpful in making restaurant reservation and scheduling the activities that I had planned. I thought the service was OK but not exceptional.
The Tuscany is located at the quiet end of Grace Bay, which is good if you are looking for a very peaceful and relaxing vacation. It’s not so good, if you are looking for something to do. The Tuscany does not have a restaurant; there are no activities, nightlife or entertainment available on the property. Taxis are expensive, so you will need to rent a car (Grace Bay Rentals).
It rained every day of my trip. The beach was nice but the water was very rough. The waves coming ashore were very strong. Although, we did not have children, I would not have felt comfortable with the kids in the water. Even spoke with a local, who said the water near the Tuscany and that end of Grace Bay is always rougher. We could not go scuba diving or kayaking because the water was too rough and murky. Don’t waste your time trying to snorkel near the Tuscany there is nothing to see. Bring your own snorkeling gear!!!
Overall, the Tuscany was a very nice place to stay but not to be confused with a luxury resort hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, a lighted tennis court, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept living area and bedrooms feature an en-suite bath. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales