My family (2 adults and 2 teenagers) stayed at this property from July 27-August 2, 2013 and had a wonderful time. The facilities, rental properties, location and beach/water was the best of all the places we've visited/rented property (Antigua, St. Croix, Belize, Dominican Republic). Paula and John have a remarkable set-up - 15minutes from the airport, 3 minutes from grocery store, 5-7 minutes (at the most) from wonderful/family friendly places to eat and shop. Private land surrounds their property so no one, literally, can invade your space. Snorkeling is right off the beach and it is top notch - Turks and Caicos has the 3rd largest barrier reef system in the world, only Australia and Belize are larger. People on the island - known as Belongers, not natives, are wonderful, helpful and willing to help you whenever you need something. The island is expensive - restaurant dinners are ~$100 for 4 people, but you really only need to eat out, if you want, for dinner, since each of the multiple bedroom units have a full-kitchen. This place is perfect for couples - there are single bedroom options, families and small-groups so just contact them and I am pretty sure they can make it happen. We cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Home away from Home awaits your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Otel so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales