Just came back from a week at Reef Residences. It's off-season at T&C and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The outside courtyards are beautiful and relaxing. It's a very short walk to the beach - with little children it might have been an issue, but with adults it's no problem. We had rum punches "appear" while sitting on the beach. The pool was beautiful and the staff were very accommodating. The only thing I would mention to people who are traveling there is that you definitely need a car and though the unit has a kitchen with dishes, etc. it really isn't set up for cooking. Coffee for the coffee pot was provided, salt and pepper shakers, but that was it. We brought breakfast food with us which turned out to be helpful. Food is very expensive. We had a wonderful week. The island is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These 24, two-level Bermuda style residences embrace the charm of the islands. At the center of the three buildings is a free-form pool and whirlpool Jacuzzi. The tranquil atmosphere includes lavish landscaping of fragrant frangipani, hibiscus, brillian bougainvillea and palms. All suites have fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, living rooms, dining area, bedroom with king-size bed and master bathroom. The lower level suites have a second bathroom with a shower. A spa and fitness center featuring state-of-the-art health club equipment is located on site. Daily maid service is included. The famous snorkeling reef is a 200 ft. walk down a paved walk way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Reef Residences on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales