We have just returned from a fantastic stay at The Reef Residences and have nothing but good things to say about the property and the people connected with it! Friendly and helpful, everyone here will make sure you enjoy your holiday, creating a kind of ambiance that is contagious .... The location is excellent, just a two minute walk to a lovely part of the Grace Bay beach and right by the Coral Gardens reef which is good snorkeling and the cutest little beachfront restaurant called 'Somewhere'. We had a 2 bedroom courtyard suite and it was lovely,with tons of room and everything we needed. We especially loved our own sunny private courtyard surrounded by bougainvillea and palms,even our own little electric BBQ. Always a sun lounger available at any time of the day if you just want to hang out on the beach or by the lovely pool, or a short walk to more reefs for snorkeling and a myriad of wonderful restaurants in the area. The IGA is easily walkable also, we kept thinking we would get a car and explore but we just couldn't tear ourselves away from our lovely spot here and anyway we have vowed we will be back! Our thanks to all the wonderful staff...Verne, Newan,Wellington,to Hernel and his lovely rum punches and to Leanne and all her family who made us so welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Hotel
- Reef Residences On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These 24, two-level Bermuda style residences embrace the charm of the islands. At the center of the three buildings is a free-form pool and whirlpool Jacuzzi. The tranquil atmosphere includes lavish landscaping of fragrant frangipani, hibiscus, brillian bougainvillea and palms. All suites have fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances, living rooms, dining area, bedroom with king-size bed and master bathroom. The lower level suites have a second bathroom with a shower. A spa and fitness center featuring state-of-the-art health club equipment is located on site. Daily maid service is included. The famous snorkeling reef is a 200 ft. walk down a paved walk way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Reef Residences on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.