“Great food, nice atmosphere. We loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai, Asian fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food, nice atmosphere. We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We enjoyed Chopsticks so much that we went twice on our vacation. We came across it by accident - no thanks to Trip Advisor's app - it didn't come up on our "restaurants nearby" search at our hotel that was 2 minutes away. It was early, and the restaurant wasn't busy. The four of us sat down at the outside table. The menu is 2 pages, with Chinese and Thai food. This combination is something that's becoming very common in the US. Our restaurant of choice at home is similar - it allows a little something for everyone. I went Chicken Green Curry. My dining companion asked the waiter for his suggestion, and he said Chicken Hong Kong style. Excellent suggestion! My boyfriend got the Pad Thai, which was only $8! $8! That's a bargain in Provo! Our other friend also got Pad Thai. My green curry was to die for. I split rice with my Hong Kong chicken friend, and it was plenty for both of us (I don't like to go overboard on rice but if you love rice, get your own for $3). Everyone tasted the green curry and said it was the best they had ever had, with fresh basil and a nice spiciness level (mild) and creamy, savory flavor. The Hong Kong chicken was also delicious. My BF said his Pad Thai was good, not the best ever. We ended up going back a couple of nights later and I go the Hong Kong chicken, and my friend got the green curry, and our guys got Red Curry and Prawns in Chili sauce. All agreed that the food was great for the value. The chef came out each time to ask if we enjoyed our meals. The staff was really nice and not intrusive. I'm actually surprised that someone suggested in a review that they asked how everything was too frequently - in my opinion, that signals attentiveness. I worked as a server for four years, and the staff was definitely the perfect mix of attentive and knowledgeable without being annoying. Oh yeah, we had the cigar roll for dessert and it reminded us of baklava - unusual and delicious. Try this restaurant! It's budget-friendly, the staff cares, and the courtyard is beautiful and romantic.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

fort lee , new jersey
“Go for so-so Asian cuisine..........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Let's get to basics: ribs pre-cooked, vegetable fried rice- what kind of rice was that? Thai & Chinese food all mixed up. You can not be all to everyone. Pick a cuisine and be good at it. How many times can the staff ask : how is everything?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“A Must!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

My husband and I passed by Chopsticks the first evening of on our honeymoon while cruising the area and we knew it was a must for dinner on one of our nights. We went back the next night and the staff already remembered us. The atmosphere is amazing and the food is delicious! It is a MUST try for good food and a beautiful atmosphere! I think a lot of vacationers do not realize there are more places further than the grocery store and try to stay in their comfort zone, but this is DEFINITELY worth the few extra steps past the grocery store to eat. I loved it, the staff, and the food. I am not much of one to make a point to write a review, but I had to on this one so if you like good people and asian food.. this one is a must!:)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
new york city
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I really wanted to like this place, but, sadly, I cannot recommend . It's a really cute place beautifully done with indoor and outdoor seating, tiki torches , cool vibe, but that's where it ends.
The server wasn't able to really explain anything on the menu and there are no descriptions. The food is prepared with below average quality ingredients and the cooking techniques were definitely lacking, it wasn't horrible by any means but wasn't good. We had several dishes, chicken, steak, pad Thai, dim sum, pork., all were average at best.
The best thing we had, to put it in perspective, was the vegetable fried rice.
They need to really step up their game if they're going to compete on Provo.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Providenciales
“Excellent all around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Visited the NEW Chopsticks restaurant last Friday while in Provo and it was EXCELLENT. The food was cooked to perfection and the service was just as great. It is authentic asian food and I would highly recommend this new establishment. The atmosphere is also fabulous. We dined in the courtyard which was just perfect. Cannot wait to return!

• 5 of 5 stars Food