We went with a five year old and a one year old and had a fantastic time. We love to snorkel, so it was really convenient that we didn't have to travel to a snorkelling spot, especially with young children in tow. We had a one bedroom and they provided us with a crib. The full kitchen was extremely useful for making baby formula, preparing snacks for the kids etc. Lots of tv channels, my son was very happy to be able to watch his favourite cartoons. The resort and room was very clean, the shower was huge, all four of us were able to stand in there with room to spare. We ordered take out burgers from Somewhere on the Beach next door when we didn't feel like dining out. The washer/dryer in our room was also a great convenience. We stayed for 10 days and the time went by so quickly! We rented a car for a couple of days, explored the island, other beaches and went to the Conch Farm (great place to buy souveniers). We were satisifed with the continental breakfast that was included. Despite people from the Beaches Resort walking over to our side of the beach to snorkel, we did not find it crowded at all. At any given time, there were no more than 10-15 people max. Usually there's less than 10 people in the water. We always got lounge chairs and an umbrella. Charles was very good shooing people off the chairs if they didn't belong to our resort.
It was a very quiet, relaxing, peaceful vacation. We liked how it was a luxury boutique hotel, no crowds to deal with. We walked by the beach area at the Beaches Resort, there were probably 200 lounge chairs, side by side, packed like sardines. On our beach we were spread out with lots of room. We were also the only ones in the beautiful pool. Oh how I miss T&C! We highly recommend you stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales