We just returned late last night from a 5 night stay. We expected the resort to be a lovely place, right on the beach, and it was - it was all that and much more! It's a small place, but it had everything we needed and wanted. We had a "studio" that was in the back, but it was really nicely appointed with nice linens and towels, very up to date and was furnished in an upscale Caribbean style. Granite counter tops, micro, fridge, sink, dishes, glasses, utensils - perfect. Very comfortable and immaculately clean. It's a quiet and super friendly place, lots of families and couples. We were welcomed with delicious rum punch and chilled towels. The beach was amazing and I can't remember ever spending so much time in the ocean - I had to make myself get out to have lunch and dinner. I mean, the water was so beautiful that I was in there for hours; seriously - hours. The view from the beach and dunes was gorgeous. After that, we moved to the pool to float around some more. It was super clean and inviting. We ate at JoJo's several times and it was always delicious. Especially Jerk night - which was delicious AND fun. They had a DJ and the guests danced and the staff joined us; which was so much fun. You just can't help but enjoy yourself there. I have to say "Hi" and and sincere "Thank You" to all of the staff members; all of whom made our vacation absolutely perfect - so thank you so much to Rose, Alicia, Dandrecko, Jerome, Samuel, Seano, Nick and Esmaline - it was a pleasure to meet you all and you made our vacation wonderful! We can't wait to go back to the Windsong; it's very clear that the staff members take great pride in providing superb, high quality service and hospitality. Many thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales