The hotel rooms were not ready at check in time. The rooms here are very nice but thats about it. The pool doesn't look as nice as it does on the website. There is only one casual dining option & the service is very slow. This is not a family resort. I stayed here with my husband and 3 yr old who was bored the entire time he was here. There were no other children and no pool toys and very few amenities. The hotel charged us $5 to rent a child snorkeling mask which he used for 15 minutes. Not that I can't afford $5 but for what we were paying this really should have been included. Taxi rides to and from the hotel were very expensive ($22-$30) round trip. The front desk was less than helpful. We asked about activities and the front desk and nobody told us about the beaches resort. We found out about it from another hotel guest and went for the day. If you are traveling with family, I highly recommend the beaches all inclusive resort. It's a beautiful resort a d a great value.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.