This hotel was recommended to me by the governor of the Turks and Caicos who stays there whenever he is in Provo. The recommendation came with full jusification. Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly reception staff and accompanied to the pool/bar area where we were introduced to the service staff and given a welcome drink.
The beach is perfectly located next to the best snorkelling area on Grace bay where baracuda, nurse sharks, countless varieties of colourful fish/coral and even turtles if you are lucky. Snorkelling equipment is available for hire at $5 or there is a glass bottom kayak which you can take out for free. The grace bay sand is powder soft and the water crystal clear so you are not likely to want to sit by the pool but if you do then it is well furnished with sun loungers and is clean with current chart music playing at a sensible volume.
The room was large and had a kitchenette (we had opted for the cheapest room) as well as everything you might require.
Watch out for breakfast which is a bit cheeky - they give you one drink (plus coffee), toast and fruit/yoghurt etc but eggs and waffles are a supplementary charge of $3.
The gentleman who controls the towels has bottles of water so be sure to befriend him and he will be able to save you buying them from the bar - you can of course bring your own drinks to the beach which i would recommend - the bar will provide cups of ice for you to chill your rapidly warming beverages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales