This was our second trip back to Turks & Caicos. The first trip, we stayed at Point Grace and you can see my review for that. The Windsong is a similar type property; lovely apartment-like suites facing the ocean (and other views that I am not familiar with). The suites are luxuriously built with every amenity you might need. We had a one bedroom with a king size bed and 2 full bathrooms besides a living room, kitchen and beautiful terrace overlooking the pool area and ocean. The towels and sheets are all high end (towels were Frette) and the bed was very comfortable. The staff here is lovely and very friendly...happy to please you and polite. The general manager was visible and very available for any questions or comments we had. In terms of location, we preferred the location of Point Grace, about 1 1/2 mile down the beach closer to resorts that had restaurants. At Windsong we had to take a taxi every night to go out which although, is not particularly expensive, is not as nice as walking on the beach at night to dinner. The beach front at Windsong is also smaller but still beautiful and also boasts an amazing snorkeling area that people come from all over to use. Windsong does not seem to have a restaurant besides it's small breakfast/lunch area which is in an open (non A/C) space. The grounds are nice and well kept and the pool area has a glassed in bridge with water spouting out underneath all the time. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay at this resort and I would recommend it for it's amenities as well as it's value.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.