We stayed as a family of 4 in mid-December. We had a junior 2-bedroom suite, which was huge, immaculate and beautifully decorated (we found out that the suites are technically condo units, explaining why they're so large and well-appointed).
The hotel is steps away from a fantastic snorkeling trail down the beach (stingrays, turtles, colourful fish and coral), which kept us occupied for hours, along with the free-to-use glass-bottom kayaks.
Weather was gorgeous almost every day. The last 2 days were incredibly windy, so much so that on the second-last day they removed the beach chairs from the beach, the water was coming in so high. Other than that, it was perfect.
The continental breakfast is more than what you'd expect when you hear 'continental breakfast' (a stale croissant and a cup of coffee?). You can pick three of the following: yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereal w/milk, toasted english muffin, pastry, bagel, and toast - plus a glass of juice or cup of coffee/tea. Delicious and filling!
Although all the staff at Windsong were great, Samuel, RJ and Esmelin were our favourite servers - very warm, friendly and always helpful. They know the meaning of hospitality.
I think we all agree that we'd definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales