If you're planning a trip to Provo, I would highly recommend checking out the Windsong Resort. My partner and I spend a great deal of time researching our vacations and couldn't have been any happier with the choice we made. We spend most of our time snorkeling and scuba diving, and this hotel sits directly in front of Bight Reef, the biggest accessible snorkeling spot on Grace Bay without purchasing a snorkeling day tour. The hotel is located on a more secluded part of the island away from the collection of larger all inclusive type resorts, but everyone at those hotels ends up driving or walking down the beach to come snorkel/swim in front of the Windsong anyways. After your fingers are pruned from snorkeling all morning, walk next door to "Somewhere on the Beach" (Tex-Mex) for quite possibly the best tacos/fajitas we have ever had (and we live in Socal where there's a Mexican restaurant on every corner). There are smaller garden view rooms which are just fine if you don't plan on being in your room all day, but if you want to spend a little more I highly recommend upgrading to one of their amazing ocean view suites. We were given a 1 bedroom suite on the 2nd floor with a wrap around balcony. This suite was bigger than our 2 bedroom condo back home, with huge bathroom, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and large living room with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open all the way on 2 sides of the wrap around balconly. Continental breakfast in the morning at the Windsong was perfect. We didn't need anything fancy, since most of our dinner meals were pricey (food in general is very expensive everywhere you go). If you're looking for water activities, everything can be set up directly on the beach with Charles...scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, etc. The staff....super friendly and accomodating, and the tourists staying at the windsong, all very nice and friendly as well. It was perfect! Now, I think a lot of people end up taking cabs everywhere and then complain because it's basically $20 each way. Just rent a car....it will be cheaper and you'll be happier. It's 5 minutes to Turtle Cove, with several great restaurants options...Baci (Italian), Sharkbite (simple bar food), Tiki Hut (chikcken/ribs special) and 5-10 minutes the opposite direction for shopping and other great food options like Caicos Cafe and Coco Bistro. After any long day of sun and great food, we all look forward to a comfortable bed to sleep in, and yes the Windsong passes the test there as well. Their beds are super comfy!! You honesty, can't go wrong with this resort and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales