We arrived on Saturday and took a taxi from the airport to the resort. Be prepared to pay $45 plus tip to the hotel.
This small resort has only 50 rooms which made the environment relaxing and peaceful. We booked an oceanfront one bedroom suite that was just perfect! Very upscale room with an unbelievable view from the third floor balcony. We had the staff stock our kitchen with breakfast and lunch items before our arrival in case we wanted to eat-in. The bedding in our suite was amazingly comfortable! Our room had paperback books and there were board games and dvd's in the lobby as well.
The staff was on their game for our full visit. They were very helpful with dinner reservations and getting taxis for us. They also made our reservations for the excursions that we took. The staff attendant named Charles was just outstanding. He took care of most every detail from getting drinks to offering warm towels for us.
There is a small cafe on site called JoJo's that serves a good breakfast and lunch. They also serve up great tropical drinks!
The beach is gorgeous and within just a few feet of our beach chairs was the most beautiful reef for snorkeling. There is an onsite company that rents snorkel gear for $5.00 per day. They also have Snuba gear and kayaks. The pool and spa is heated during the fall months which was great as we had one cooler day that made the pool inviting.
We agreed that this resort is geared toward couples. We only saw one small child the entire stay. There is a "chain" resort down the beach that is more geared for families. If you are looking for a luxurious, relaxing, peaceful resort, this is the resort for you! Outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, West Indies, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales