Sometimes you book a holiday to see a country or city, but in this case it’s worth booking a trip to Turks and Caicos just to stay at Amanyara. This is an experience like no other I can think of; a resort where the hyperbole is justified.
Things to like:
- The atmosphere: this is a place to relax and unwind, always calming and quiet. The resort is beautifully designed with plenty of space to roam on bicycle and a feeling of seclusion and privacy in your room.
- The food is incredible. We stayed for 5 nights with food included, and we were never stuck for a choice for any meal. All the food we had was on-par with other top restaurants we’ve visited which was a real surprise for a remote resort.
- Good range of equipment in the gym
- Fantastic tennis and yoga coaches and beach staff
- Not a cheap choice by any means but worth the money
Things which could be improved:
- The staff are overwhelmingly welcoming but I think some could be a bit warmer and friendlier. They’re always very discrete and polite but I think that doesn’t quite reflect the character of Turks and Caicos.
- Amanyara is a bit of a way from anything else. Fine if you don’t mind being isolated from the world, but not so good if you want to get a sense of Turks and Caicos culture.
No words can really describe how Amanyara feels, you have to try it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales