“Lunch at the Beach Club” 5 of 5 stars

Amanyara
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Northwest Point, Providenciales   |
Ranked #16 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Austin, Texas
“Lunch at the Beach Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband and I came here with our little girl after a excursion to Malcom Beach. We called ahead and had not problem in getting in. The property is so elegant and unique that you forget you are in the island and taken to another level in this paradise. My husband and I are FS and Rosewood hotel fans and this hotel was way up there with them. We loved our lunch by the beach club, Putu our server was very friendly. We visited the nature center which is the kids club and my daughter was so happy there!
On the main entrance you can see like a tranquility pool or pond not sure how you call those- not swimmable as I saw jelly fish alive swimming in it!
We had for lunch the conch ceviche, fish tacos, corn on the cob plus drinks.
Menus didn’t have a price… I don’t find it unusual here..
I love how quiet and tranquil this place is!
Prices are expected for a place like this. You get an amazing service wherever you turn!
It is quite a drive and it is an adventure if you stay here and want to visit other properties for dinner!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

In our opinion, a visit to T&C is not complete unless you enjoy dinner here. The pleasure to linger over your drinks, listen to live music, dance by the moonlight and enjoy a leisure and delicious dinner is a rather transcendental experience at Amanyara. This is highly recommended for a romantic dinner, or with friends. The bartenders are great company with expert skills for great cocktails. Worth the visit!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Our third Aman Resort -Amangani & Amangiri, previously- ...as far Amanyara is the best! Impecable service, complete privacy, isolated from the common tourist islands standards.
Since we arrived last night we had been cathered to perfection - Thank you! Will be an unforgettable anniversary.
The sunrise ocean view this morning from room it was worth to write a poem - Spectacular!
Architecturally speaking...Beautiful!

Room Tip: Best room? Any! All of them are 'floating' in a reflective pool, all pf them perfectly locat...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

First, I would like to say thank you to Ben, Marco and Rosa. I arrived on the doorstep announcing that I had always wanted to see Amanyara especially after sending people to Bali and Jackson Aman resorts. I was even more impressed than I was expecting. In all my years of traveling and selling travel, these properties exceed all expectations in every way. Every student of architecture should visit. These suites are not just luxurious, they are heavenly. The details are everywhere. The staff is attentive yet invisible. The beach is wide and sandy, yet rocky and dramatic. Dining is a gastronomic event or a casual bite. Snorkeling and diving are just a few hundred feet in front of the resort. Kids are welcome, even pets are welcome! I would not hesitate to say that I believe the Aman Resorts to be the best in the world. This is the Bugati of hotels!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We actually snorkeled off of this hotel's reef. We were staying in another hotel but they allowed us to come over for breakfast. It is a private hotel off the beaten path. There is a large beach for walking and swimming and body surfing.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Sven and the team at Amanyara have created an exceptional, truly unique dining experience on TCI. From the moment we arrived, we felt like royalty. We were escorted to the beautiful bar, enjoyed very tasty appetizers and then seated on the patio to enjoy TCI's best sunset views.
While we were not impressed by the food our first time here in 2013, we were blown away this second time. The evening was a perfect way to celebrate a birthday. What an incredible end to another incredible vacation in Turks and Caicos.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed here for our honeymoon 4 years ago and visited the spa only this time to celebrate our 4 yr wedding anniversary. The spa surroundings and treatment rooms are gorgeous, tranquil, peaceful, & very zen like but...I was not impressed with the actual massage at all. My husband and I paid over $500 (including tip) for two 50 or 60 min massages and they were just ok. My massage was pre-natal and they did not have a special pillow or bed for this type of massage which I found completely surprising for this type of spa. Since I reserved this months in advance; I wish they told me and I would have preferred a facial. The therapist seemed to be irritated that I didn't know how to assist her to position the random pillows she was using during the massage to support by belly & back. She even asked if I had a pre-natal massage before. I was 19 weeks at the time & I've had one every other week at home at a very high end spa the second I hit my 2nd trimester. In other words, I know how a good one is done. My impression is this person was not truly experienced in pre-natal massage which I find very worrisome. For this level of spa, I was disappointed and expected more. My husband also agreed it was just OK.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Amanyara? Share your experiences!