“What an amazing island!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
Stay 4 nights Pay for 3!
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Seattle, Washington
“What an amazing island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Arrived at One on Marlin last week for our first visit to Providenciales, and couldn't have been more pleased. Kim greeted us when we got there and walked us through our villa, and then waited around until we had showered to help us find our way to a restaurant that was still serving food at that point in the night. Kim is amazing!! She was super helpful from before we arrived until we left.
We rented a car, and highly suggest this to anyone who is coming to One On Marlin, it just makes getting around the island much easier, and you get to see so many more things! A couple of things I wish that I had known before I came - 1. If you rent a car specify that you want an automatic...I got a manual and hadn't driven one since I was in high school. 2. It's a very expensive island, really budget it out. 3. Schedule horseback riding before you go, as we could not go because they were fully booked. 4. If you want to adopt an adorable puppy you can help rescue a Potcake Puppy, they are adorable! 5. Pack a suitcase of nonperishable beach snacks, as the grocery stores are sooo overpriced!
Come and be ready to have a relaxed, unplugged beautiful time! Everyone is nice and inviting and it's just beautiful! I miss it so much!

Room Tip: I think they are all good rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

When you have never been somewhere you are always worried most about accommodations.This was my worry until we arrived at One On Marlin. If you are looking for night life and entertainment then this is not the place for you. However, this was the perfect place for us. My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about this place.
When we arrived we were shown where ever thing was located in the room. We were given a cellphone to use to make calls on the island and to the hotel. We could also make calls home which were much cheaper than our own personal cellphones.
The kitchen was amazing, with a stocked bar for purchase. We found it much cheaper to purchase a bottle of Absolute Vodka from it.
They have a WiFi radio that connected at ease with my iPhone. This was great for evenings when we cooked out on the balcony grill. We did not have the grill upon arrival but they found one for us within a day.
We had clean beach towels everyday!!
The staff themselves were outstanding and always helpful!!! I had no idea until after I scheduled a boat outing that they would make arrangements like that for you. If you make them through One On Marlin you will receive a discount.
This Bungalow is a fantastic place to stay. It might be a mile from the beach but I would absolutely stay here again. I did not feel I missed anything not staying at one of the resorts on the beach, like we had planned. I am so happy we found this place. It is so peaceful and pretty much secluded!
One last thing......I also was most surprised at how comfortable the bed was. We are quite spoiled with our bed and were worried about a good night sleep. The bed was very comfy!!!
Thank you One On Marlin for one of the many reasons we will travel again to Provo!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The resort is located on the south side of the island away from most attractions. This isn't that big of a deal since the island is fairly small, but you're definitely not going to walk anywhere. Driving is a must and that can sometimes be awkward (do NOT decline rental insurance unless you have international coverage - learned the hard way).

The condos have everything you need and even stock up soft drinks, liquor, beer, and wine. They provide it for very reasonable rates compared to the island grocery. The staff there was very helpful in finding locations, things to do, and general recommendations. They give you a local cell phone as part of your room so you don't waste money on int'l calls.

Compared to the resorts on the water, it's a toss up. We ended up going to other resorts for activities, beaches, and restaurants. If I were to do it again, I might stay at a resort on the water if the price was close. Driving everywhere became a pain and someone rear ended us (other driver and police couldn't have cared less).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The resort is beautiful and luxurious, secluded from the hustle and bustle of the island. The resort manager, Kim, was incredibly helpful and went beyond out of the way to please. I would highly recommend this resort to couples who are looking for a romantic getaway or anyone who is looking for seclusion and relaxation.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were looking for an easy weekend get-away and found the One on Marlin condos. They were great! The space was new and clean, and well located on the island. We love to cook and really enjoyed having a small kitchen to use while on vacation as well.

My husband and I are the type of people that like to dig into wherever we travel and get to know the place as well as we can in a few days. So, we rented a car (a must if you are staying at One on Marlin) and went all over the island. Had we stayed at one of the resorts, we definitely wouldn't have left Grace Bay, which is lovely, but there are fantastic beaches and restaurants throughout the island that are well worth the trip.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Providenciales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I must say One On Marlin exceeded every expectation I’d drawn up based off the pics/reviews/intuition. This is beyond a hidden gem, it’s a place like no other! I came to T&C for 3 months to study and work on a book so I was looking for a place that would be "home away from home" and I must say One on Marlin was it!! Under promise & over deliver is the philosophy for my own endeavors so I am delighted when I come across someone, something, some place that shares the same philosophy! From the staff (Jake was super helpful and always smiling :), to the thoughtfulness in every detail of the space, convection microwave, induction range, led lighting, landscaping is just amazing (the scent of night jasmine delicately whispers to your nose as you travel the walkway to your door or as you walk the infinity loop), the ambiance and serenity as soon as you make the right turn onto the property...i could go on and on and on but will sum it up by saying all the comforts and luxury's are here & despite it not having a pool or gym, you're only 10 mins from Grace Bay, 5 mins from Long Bay plus you're off the beaten path, which gives you a very unique experience of the island. There’s pools and gyms everywhere, but there's only one sacred valley...and One On Marlin dwells there!

Will be back in August!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Treasure Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is without a doubt one of the best run and thought out properties I have ever stayed at with on a Caribbean island. I promote resort areas for a living and am a seasoned traveler spending 8 months away from home a year and yes I am single. I have been on a Caribbean island for 2 to 3 months every winter since 2009. I do not right reviews often but feel complled to do so as I am extremely impressed with my accommodations and the service. You need something, you call the manager and whatever I requested appeared at my door in minutes. That beats having to go to a front desk which are usually outside. I stay 3 weeks at a time before spending a couple of days at "home" then return again for another 3 weeks. This property is "ultra" contemporary and modern. Marble floors and baths, solid wood cabinets and drawers throughout.The kitchen is all stainless steel. Look at their rates. An incredible value for the impeccable service, fantastic location and extreme quit. I had some one come to my door the other day and cut me of a bunch of organic grown bananas grow right here on property! I forgot the type but they had incredible flavor. I don't drink but if you do the unit is stocked with a FULL bar and the prices are the same here as they are at the store, they don't do it for profit, they do it for guest convenience as is all the snacks that fill the kitchen cabinets. They even give you a cell phone (I use my own phone and service but I'm not a typical quest) and they router for your Wi-Fi is in your unit so no worries about an excellent Internet connection. I'm paying the same price here as I would for a middle to high end flag hotel in any city but am on one of the most expensive Caribbean islands to visit or vacation on. I highly recommend the property to any couple vacationing and most certainly to a business traveler of=r a snow bird who wants to stay for a couple of months.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to One On Marlin? Share your experiences!