We had a great time at Le Vele, the resort is small and well managed. The staff was one of the friendliest and service oriented we have met for a while. Great location, great appartment, super pool with right temperature, great gym (I would just add a mirror by the weights), a Hobie Cat to take out, quiet, peaceful, with free bikes to take any time you want, just down the road from wonderful Yoshis and the other places in the village. Breakfast comes in a basket and is fine, and if you want more you can go to the grocery store.Thank you for a SUPER time at Le Vele!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales