This should really be a 3 1/2 star review. I agree with the previous reviewer to be aware of the positives and negatives. I'm giving 4 stars for the corner suite; I would give the regular studio room 2 stars.
--The beach is amazing. The location is central. You can walk to town and buy groceries. We walked on the beach to go to restaurants for dinner.
--We were upgraded to a suite which was a lovely surprise. Compared to the suites, the studio room needed major renovations/upgrade.
--The well-equipped kitchen was also great to have especially if you're staying for a longer period of time.
--The lack of a restaurant/service on the beach is a bummer. I didn't think I'd miss having someone ask me if I wanted a drink while lounging, but it would've been nice to have that amenity.
--The hotel should invest in an ice machine. If you don't have a kitchen in your room, you'd have to walk to town to get ice.
--The pool area is ok. You come here for the beach.
--We were on the 4th floor and they didn't clean our room until late in the afternoon.
Overall, if you're here for a quick break (as we were), it's a good place to stay considering the location and assuming you've booked yourself in one of the corner suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales