There were so few reviews of Le Vele that I was a bit leery booking our trip, but Val (Turks and Caicos Reservations) was right again. This was the perfect spot for my husband, niece and me. We loved that it was a small complex and all the staff were extremely friendly and helpful--and Clayton is the best! There were also several condo owners we met and they all were very friendly and helpful. We stayed for a week in a 2 bedroom condo (gorgeous) and it had everything we needed, including a blender. Breakfast was included (one day bagels, another croissants and another English Muffins, with bananas, apples and pears every day) and you could choose the time you wanted it delivered. The beach is gorgeous and you don't have to get up early to save any chairs. There were times we were the only ones on the beach! The location is close enough to walk to restaurants, shops and snorkeling at Coral Gardens. We rode the bikes to the grocery store to stock up. If I had to come up with one suggestion, it would be to have snorkel gear available for guests. We would definitely stay at Le Vele again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales