Not my first visit. For the traveller seeking luxury WITHOUT the crowds this is the place to stay. No food/beverage service but not needed. Units are superbly finished. Beach umbrellas and chairs are set up early in the morning. Iced water bottles at the pool. Ground floor units do have a mosquito issue more than the higher floors but not significent. Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales