This was our first trip to Turks. We were looking for a quiet, upscale, relaxing place and we found it. Everything was beautiful. The views were incredible. The staff was wonderful. We used the bikes several times to visit the grocery store (expensive!). We found the location to be perfect for what we wanted. We took lots of long walks. Getting to restaurants was no problem either -- plenty in walking distance. We will stay here every time we return without our kids. Might have to find something else when we bring them -- although it will be HARD to give Le Vele up! A wonderful fruit, juice and bagel basket was delivered each morning -- such a nice touch and PLENTY of food! Pool is gorgeous too. Weight room is small but functional if you need a quick weight workout. Best vacation ever!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small is beautiful--less is more. Le Vele is located on the most exclusive stretch of Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions; a magnificent luxury beachfront condo resort consisting of 22 ultra spacious, impeccably designed one, two and three bedroom beachfront condominium suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Le Vele Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Vele Hotel Providenciales
- Le Vele Providenciales
- Le Vele Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales