We arrived December 2 for 6 nights. We rented a car from grace bay...was cheaper than the competitor, the car had over 100,000 miles but gave us no problems. From the moment we stepped on the grounds everything felt perfect. We were warmly greeted, a small tour around led us right to our luxurious corner suite, overlooking grace bay. There was never any problem getting a lounge on the beach or the pool. The staff was always available and friendly. We had lunch at the Plunge, we both enjoyed our meal and we had dinner at Parallel 23, service was excellent but overpriced and the food was average.
We ate at many different restaurants, but the ones that i believe are a must are Coco Bistro for the food and atmosphere that really take you away and Conch Shack, also delicious food and cool surroundings. We stopped at Graceway Gourmet for some wine and snacks for the room. One morning we had breakfast at the Saltmills Cafe, loved the colorfull atmosphere and the food was very good and very reasonable. We then went to the Conch Farm for a small but very interesting private tour and met Sally and Jerry. I still am thinking about these two huge conch critters that slipped out of their shell to greet us and let us pet them....how cool it that!
One morning we both received an amazing spa treatment at the hotel spa. I have been to numerous spas aroung the world and i have to admit that this one was one of my favorite.
We took a snorkeling and conch diving tour with Caicos Dream Tours which was a lot of fun.
Thanks to trip advisor for all the wonderful advice, i went to this island for the first time and was confident and comfortable that we were going to have the time of our lives and......we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps away from the flawless white sands and sparkling sapphire waters of Grace Bay - one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - The Regent Palms Turks and Caicos is ranked among the Caribbean's finest hotels, and the top hotel in the Turks and Caicos. Boundless ocean views at our Grace Bay resort from stylishly-appointed rooms and suites ensure peace and tranquility while world-class amenities; including a 25,000 square foot spa and state-of- the-art infinity pool, promise rest and relaxation. A well-equipped Fitness Centre, together with water sports and tennis cater for more active guests and a dedicated children's' club provides fun and excitement for our younger guests. A level of style and comfort that sets new standards Unforgettable luxury at the heart of one of the Caribbean's most glorious beaches comes as standard at the The Regent Palms Grand Resort and Spa. Whether you opt for a guest room with infinite views of the ocean or landscaped garden or prefer to spread out in one of our spacious penthouses, you will discover a level of style and comfort that sets new standards for the Turks and Caicos. All guest rooms feature hand-tufted king-size bedding, high-speed Internet access and cable television while a number of luxurious suites also boast a washer/dryer and a full kitchen complete with Viking appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Regent Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Palms Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- Turks Caicos Palms
- The Regent Palms Turks And Caicos/Providenciales