Arriving at the Turks and Caicos international airport, you really dont know what to expect when you leave the plane. Waiting for our luggage was horrendous, customs officer was obnoxious and overall very clustered place to be in when starting you vacation. finally got outside and was met by a concierge agent from the Regent Palms who helped us with getting a taxi van from the airport. Was told by our travel agent that shuttle service was complimentary, (not so).
My wife and I were finally on our way to the resort. We were met with tropical juice and cold towels (perfect touch) and so many smiling faces. We were not the only persons arriving and yet we were met in a welcoming manner. Our room was not ready as yet so we were taken to the poolside bar and grill by a young gentleman (think his name was Desmond). He was also a concierge agent and a delight to speak with. After a few drinks at the bar, my wife was truly in a relaxed state of mind and i was eating a fantastic pizza. Ethan at the bar and grill was great. After about an hour or so, a very bubbly young lady, Francis, escorted us to our room. She was also a pleasure to speak with and answered alot of the questions we had. We had an ocean front suite and i must say it was perfect! After getting a tour of the room, my wife and I settled in to truly start our vacation.
Throughout our entire stay, we were treated like royalty. Richard at the pool and beach was outstanding. Spa was fantastic! Had a great swedish massage and my wife enjoyed the hot rocks.
Overall, the staff's wonderful attitude and beautiful resort truly made for a memorable vacation and we will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps away from the flawless white sands and sparkling sapphire waters of Grace Bay - one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - The Regent Palms Turks and Caicos is ranked among the Caribbean's finest hotels, and the top hotel in the Turks and Caicos. Boundless ocean views at our Grace Bay resort from stylishly-appointed rooms and suites ensure peace and tranquility while world-class amenities; including a 25,000 square foot spa and state-of- the-art infinity pool, promise rest and relaxation. A well-equipped Fitness Centre, together with water sports and tennis cater for more active guests and a dedicated children's' club provides fun and excitement for our younger guests. A level of style and comfort that sets new standards Unforgettable luxury at the heart of one of the Caribbean's most glorious beaches comes as standard at the The Regent Palms Grand Resort and Spa. Whether you opt for a guest room with infinite views of the ocean or landscaped garden or prefer to spread out in one of our spacious penthouses, you will discover a level of style and comfort that sets new standards for the Turks and Caicos. All guest rooms feature hand-tufted king-size bedding, high-speed Internet access and cable television while a number of luxurious suites also boast a washer/dryer and a full kitchen complete with Viking appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Regent Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Palms Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- Turks Caicos Palms
- The Regent Palms Turks And Caicos/Providenciales