“Real find” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Real find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We went to Anna's in The Salt Mills and were pleasantly surprised to find well-priced, hand-crafted items that were perfect for souvenirs. My husband even bought me a beautiful bracelet and matching earrings for our anniversary. I will treasure them as they will always remind me of our time in TCI.

Visited September 2013

Pittsburgh
“Beautiful treasures at Anna's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Beautiful store with high-quality items for purchase. Located right in the middle of Saltmills. Original artwork as well as jewelry, books, sea glass items, & unusual trinkets. Everything is very thoughtfully & interestingly displayed. It feels like a treasure hunt as you browse the store.
I purchased a gorgeous light green sea glass & sterling silver ring. I love it & wear it all the time, & have received compliments on it. I also bought several cards with Anna's artwork; I am going to get them framed. I wish I had purchased the Capiz shell wristlet I had debated about. Maybe they will still have them when we return to TCI on our next trip!

Visited August 2013