“Incredibly authentic. Fantastic food and service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Charleston, South Carolina
“Incredibly authentic. Fantastic food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We ate here our second night in the turks because we make it a point to try italian everywhere we travel. I have eaten at some of the nicest italian restaurants on west coast and the east coast of the United States and I most say this tops them. First, the food is incredibly authentic and delicious. Second, The chef and the owner make you feel like you are the most important person in the world. Third, the atmosphere and interior design are awesome. The white marble bar is beautiful. Finally, The wine selection and the grappa selection are perfect and have options that expand almost over every region in Italy. I also recommend the limoncello. We will certainly be returning here. I recommend this place to anyone who truly enjoys and appreciates authentic Italian food.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“OK...........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I must preface all my reviews on this trip with,we were a party of 11 so.......... ..
Came to eat a nice Italian meal and thats what I got. I have to say that the menu was "eh"with not a lot of options for the kids, and mine were teens,so younger diners may have trouble finding something that sounds appealing to them. No standard "kids pizza" to fall back on. Portions seemed smallish but very tasty. Wine list was extensive & expensive. So instead of spending $200 on $50 worth of wine we all had water and soft drinks.Dessert was ordered for most of the table and again the "petite"size of the deserts was noticed by all. Hate to sound hyper-critical,but after dining here you may have to get some food later. Maybe an intimate bite to eat before..................... just so you're not too full..wink wink

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gander, Canada
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went on a Saturday and they did inform us upon arrival that it was pizza night. We had a couple of pizzas and a salad. Everything was okay but nothing stood out as great. In retrospect, we probably should have gone on another night for pasta. Service okay.

Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“Good italian on the island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Came by for an early dinner. We sat inside since the small deck was already full and the other deck was still pretty sunny. I had the Gnocchi and also the Ravioli, all was freshly made. The bread was really warm, I love that! For desser we had the Lava Cake and it did not disappointed us.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“The homemade pasta is to die for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The restaurant is walking distance from Grace Bay Club. The prices are reasonable and the portions are enough to satisfy everyone's hunger. The homemade pasta was incredible! As an Italian from NJ, I would rank Via Veneto's food as some of the best I have eaten!! Go here - you wont be disappointed.

Visited July 2014