“Best Tour / Excursion - Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the beautiful island of Providenciales on a stylish Vespa scooter! Rent a Vespa from us to explore the island on your own or sign up for a guided tour and see the hidden treasures of Providenciales!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Tour / Excursion - Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've done many excursions on many vacations - and I have to say this was one of the best/most memorable excursions for my family. This is also the only tour/excursion - where I have taken the time to write-up a quick review. The value in terms of duration of trip, excitement of going by guided scooter tour, tour stops, lunch, island knowledge - were all ingredients in the Paradise Scooters special recipe for success... Well Done - and Thanks Rosa for being focussed on customer satisfaction!

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
San Diego, California
“Best value scooters on Provo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

John went above and beyond in helping me rent a scooter. Picked me up from my villa and brought me to the store to rent the scooter. Now that is service. The Vespa is the best way to see the Island. Wish I had taken one of their tours. Next time for sure. Thanks for everything guys.

New York, NY
13 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Provo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We have been coming to Provo for years but never ventured much further than our resort and the neighboring resorts on Grace Bay. On a walk past the Vespa shop, we stopped in and John told us all about the tour. We booked for the next day and are so glad we did. John and his wife and daughter Rosa are awesome. They are from Boston, super nice and friendly.
The tour was about 6 hours and went everywhere including the conch farm,emerald cay, lookout point, the conservation center, sopadilla bay, chalk bay, the marina area, downtown. About 60 miles around the island. Many places we had never seen.
John picked us up at our resort and dropped us off afterwards.
They provided lots of water and sunscreen and lunch (for conch fritters) at Bugaloos - all for $100 per person.
Rosa leads the tour after a session of practicing using the bikes in the parking lot behind the office.
We were all given helmets, instruction and tested on the bikes before we got started. You can even choose your own seat cover!!
It was a fabulous day and I highly recommend it.

“"Wicked" cool man”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

After walking around we stumbled upon Paradise Scooters...and what a great stumble:-) There was no doubt in my mind that we would be renting from anyone else. After a little description of either going on the tour verses going solo we decided to go on the tour. We were picked up from our hotel and discovered another couple that would be joining us which was a pleasant surprise. Before we left for our four hour journey Rosa (aka...ope can't tell ya)...guess you will have to ask her yourself when you sign up for your own tour, gave us a lesson and away we went. Rosa has a great disposition about her and on the tour she gave the perfect ratio of fun facts, history, and adventure! I highly recommend taking the tour.

Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Spent the day seeing the whole Island! Rosie our tour guide was awesome! Very up to date about everything there!