“Nice Surprise ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Nice Surprise ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We set out on a small adventure looking for a restaurant within walking distant from our hotel. We headed to the shop at Grace Bay after walking past a sports bar w music turned up to 10 we made a U-Turn and walked back to a fabulous little street well appointed w shops boutiques and small restaurants. It was obvious after surveying our choices of places to eat that Le Bouchon was the first choice. It was the only restaurant that had a patron at every seat and the smell of seasoned entries was fantastic. We are quickly greeted and told a table would be available in 10 min. In 8 minutes we were seated. I hope I get his name right but Doug our waiter was FANTASTIC! He quickly came to our aid with recommendations and suggestions. The escargot, octopus salad, yellowtail snapper and the lobster pasta were all amazing. The secondary staff busses and other table servers were not the best communicators and didn't understand simple requests but where they lacked Out waiter more then made up for it La Bouchon would have deserved my very coveted 5 Star review however upon review of our bill we found the 15% service charge combined in with the tax. That is a tactic reserved for restaurants with far less service and food. La Bouchon needs to be proud and know that there is no reason to tuck that service charge in with the tax. The staff will far exceed a 20% tip distribution that way. Thank you LE Bouchon our dinner as Great!

84% Recommend
Charlton, Massachusetts
“Special find on Provo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We just returned from Provo during their slow season. Many restaurants are not open in October and we struggled to find place to have dinner that would be special. We are not fans of eating at hotel restaurants so we were pleased to find Le Bouchon. This small "French" restaurant in the Regent Village proved to be worth the struggle (we couldn't find a phone number and the hotel staff had never heard of it, we had been referred by another restaurant owner). Le Bouchon is fairly new on the island so many haven't heard of it YET!

We especially enjoyed the Escargot dish as appetizer. You will fall in love with this dish. The grouper was amazing as well as the au gratin potatoes. Give this place a try. I think you will be pleased.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Excellent Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Delicious and creative food. The owner Julien was extremely friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere! Highly recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfax, Virginia
“Excellent food, not best location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I have been visitors to Grace Bay for several years and eaten at several of the fine restaurants on the island. We were very happy with the service and quality of our meals. We shared a ceasar salad which was plenty for two and very well seasoned. The wife had the shrimp pasta which was enough to take home. I had the crusted grouper which was very nicely prepared with a light sauce. It was what I would expect from a fine restaurant. The only issue for us was the location of the restaurant. It's completely outdoor seating in the parking lot of a strip mall. I would have preferred some separation from the car lights. They've only been open for a short period of time, but should consider some kind of fencing and a few palm trees much like the dining in Aruba at Madame Janette's.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
“Wow this restaurant is amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Turks and Caicos and we kind of hesitated to eat here because we eat French food all the time where we live, but it was the best thing we did during our stay there. The steak au poivre was one of the best I ever had, was cooked a perfect medium rare like I asked, my husband had the Tuna carpaccio which was excellent, and I asked the owner if he could make me a tartar and he did and was just incredible. We also ordered the scallops, it was served with a risotto and a nice wine cream sauce...uuuummmmm. This was without a doubt the best meal we had during our stay in Turks and Caicos, service was good and the staff were very good. Sadly we only found out about them the two nights before they closed for summer:( We will definitely be back at Le Bouchon when we return in December.......

• Visited August 2013