“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a fantastic time at this villa! It really is a great find. Gabriella really made our experience even more complete as she was very warm and welcoming and willing to give us advice on places to go and see as well as a tour of the beautifully landscaped grounds. It was an awesome experience for our first time to the island and we cannot wait to come back and visit again and see Gabriella!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong staying in these villas. They are perfect for couples and small families!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Padua, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

These villas are not on the beach (and its confusion), not in the anonymous built-up area of Providenciales. But Grace Bay -recently celebrated as one of the 10 best beaches in the world- is just 4 minutes distant by car, more or less the same distance from here to PLS international airport. The settlement in this part of Turks and Caicos is widespread, there is not a historic center or a CBD, and most activities turn around the luxurious shopping malls and some boutique-style beach resorts, extremely attractive but expensive as well, and too much affected by that spirit of wordliness I certainly was not looking for, when I decided to come here. The shopping center of Graceway and the IGA supermarket are at a walking distance and the complex is connected with the main spots of the island by the Leeward highway, but at the same time it's some hundred meters away from the highway itself, in a totally quiet and peaceful location. And each villa has got its own small garden with acacia trees and its car parking place, and the privacy is guaranteed. That's why I've chosen this place. Elegant, but at the same time functional and without too many frills. Great comfort in the living room, in the 2 double bed rooms, in the private and completely furnished bathroom, and -the space I had preferred- the fully equipped kitchenette, with the possibility to prepare the food I decided to do without going to a restaurant for every lunch. This has also meant a great economic saving and independence.
The complimentary use of the smartphone was permitting me to keep in touch with the management for any specific needing and to get important information on where to go or what to do, above all thanks to the kindness of Ms Gabriella.

Room Tip: Villa #303 was in my opinion the most isolated
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is our 1st time to TCI & the Venetian Ridge Villas were cozy & the Guest Care was SUPERB! We had the best time thanks to Gabriella's awesome attention to detail & her utmost patience, sweetness & heart made us feel like we were just lije family. Thank you also a great deal to Maureen for taking such good care of us making sure our villa was always aptly stacked & kempt. It was truly a Paradise! We hope to visit you all again very very soon! =)

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our trip to Provo TCI was this past feb 2014. From start to finish this vaca was perfect. The villa was clean and very comfortable and Gabriella set us up with everything we needed including a BBQ with a full tank. Our car was delivered to us with in an hour and we were sight seeing in no time at all. The location was perfect and we were just minutes away from everything that was cool. The cottage it self was inviting and cozy and there was even welcoming flowers for me and my soon-to-be bride. The oasis setting around the cottage was a pleasure to wake upto everyday. Truly a paradise! The one thing that I look for in my adventures is the "beach" and this island takes the cake. From the private beach of Aminyara to the national park beach of Grace bay....I have never seen clearer safe pool like waters to snorkle and free dive. AMAZING REEFS!!! We will be coming back in 2015 for our honeymoon...hands down. I have been all over the caribbean and I think I have found my new home away from home. It was that great!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I am about to check out of the Venetian Ridge Vacation Villas and Spa, and I had a wonderful experience.

Let me start by stating that if you're a small family of 3-4 people, this is the perfect place to stay. My husband, myself, and our almost-two year old daughter stayed for a week. We immediately felt welcome by the property manager (who used to be a principal of a primary school, so she knows kids!). We loved that the bungalow was spacious enough for our daughter to have her own room (and for mom and dad to have some privacy), but small enough for us to hear her and know she was okay.

The villa was extremely clean and had all of the amenities we needed - a kitchen, full bathroom, two bedrooms with comfortable bedding, and a living area. There were lots of shelves and closets built in to make staying organized easy. There was a cute little outdoor area amid botanical gardens. They are currently building a pool, which should be ready by May.

As a busy mom of a toddler, I must say that the highlight of our stay was the housekeeping service! The staff went above and beyond in more ways than one - coming in more than required or requested, making cute "scenes" from our daughter's books and toys to surprise her every time we returned from a day at the beach, and even laundering her blankets and sheets, which we brought from home! As much time as I spend cleaning up at home, the fact that I had a weeklong vacation from that made all the difference!

Other things went beyond expectation - the satellite TV has many channels available and the signal of the TV and the Internet is very strong and we never had any problems. We could even stream a baseball game on the Internet one evening.

The only improvement I would have made is to place an A/C unit in the bedrooms instead of the main room, because it gets a little warm at night. However, I do like it quite cool at night, so this may not be an issue for everyone.

We would definitely return!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We just came back and must say we had a great time! Gabriella answered every question we had and was very helpful and accommodating. Location was perfect for anyone looking to go to Turks & Caicos without breaking the wallet. Villa was only a few minutes away from the beautiful Grace Bay and Grace Bay Supermarket. Rooms were clean, modern bathroom, kitchen was fully equipped, WIFI and even a cellphone was provided. Great service, great value, great location...would definitely love to visit again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Warsaw, Oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We missed our cruise ship and rushed to catch it in Grand Turk. Along the way we needed to overnight in Provo. I booked the Venetian Ridge very last minute. Upon arrival our family was met by the owner who answered all of our questions, suggested an unbelievably beautiful beach to enjoy the evening, suggested a great dinner spot, and runs a beautiful property. The cell phone provided with the villa was pre programmed with our drivers number making it easy to call for transportation. Our villa was beautiful, modern, and well equipped. The property isn't on the beach, but is convenient to most everything on the island and only a short trip to the beach or the airport. My only regret is not staying longer!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Venetian Ridge Vacation Villas + Spa? Share your experiences!