“Had a great semi private class with Regina” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 76 activities in Providenciales
Type: Health Clubs
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Studio 90 Degrees, Pilates for Mind & Body. At Studio 90 Degrees, we are committed to an integrated approach to physical well-being by emphasizing optimal movement for meaningful, long-term results. Programs are created to meet the needs, goals, and abilities of each individual. Our studio offers Pilates programs which utilize mat and specialized equipment to stretch and strengthen the whole body. Our programs are beneficial for: body conditioning, postural alignment, injury prevention/rehabilitation, weight loss, pre/post natal, and overall fitness. Private and semi-private Pilates sessions and small group mat classes are available seven days a week. Enquire about ongoing workshops, retreats, teacher training, and special events.
Brooklyn, NY
“Had a great semi private class with Regina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our family had a great yoga class with Regina. She came to where we are staying and we did a wonderful hour of yoga overlooking the ocean. Wonderful!!!

Visited January 2013

Reith im Alpbachtal, Austria
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

When you want only the Best in Pilates : then look no further! Regina's dedication and enthusiasm are contagious! I would love to "clone" her and pack her in my suitcase!

Visited August 2012
quebec
“Fit -- age not an issue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Started with Regina about 3 years ago and have felt so much stronger and fit since attending her classes during my 6 months of the year living on island. She has the knowledge and experience no matter what your size or physical ability. She makes you feel good about yourself . And am eager to return and re start another program with her in the fall.
A visit to Studio 90 Degrees a must if you spend any time on Providenciales, TCI
Cg

Visited November 2011
Halifax, Canada
“Studio 90 Degrees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Stdio 90 degrees gets very hign marks for providing excellent pilates instruction Regina is friendly cheerful and very capable A really enjoyable experience and highly recommended.
Regina knows agreat deal about what makes a good Pilates routine and what works for each client She really helped me to regain the use of some badly neglected muscle groups!

Brian T

Visited April 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Pilates with Regina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

My overall review of pilates sessions with Regina at Studio 90 Degrees was excellent and highly recommend her services in Providenciales. Regina's knowledge, experience and professionalism helped me assess my own fitness level while on vacation and take that information with me everyday on my own regime of good health. Regina encouraged her methods of stretching and maintenance, specifically with my lower back issues which continue to help me today. Regina was a delight to be with as her positive nature and engaging communication skills allowed me to be comfortable and ask as many questions as required and also enjoy my work out at the same time.

Visited March 2012