My husband and I came to celebrate our wedding anniversary and to just relax. What a glorious spot for it! The staff were attentive and lovely. Imagine lying on your private, reserved, double, chaise lounge chair with your sweetie in the warm Caribbean sun and having a staff member approach you with an ice cold, lemongrass-essential-oil infused washcloth. Yep, that’s the Beach House. Roger and Sherman, the Beach House staffers who work on the beachfront, will be happy to find you a sailboard or just as happy to bring you a cold beer. Aside from the beautiful beach, the accommodations are generous and clean. It’s the other stuff that you can’t believe: Flo, our housekeeper, brought me fresh mangos because she heard that I loved them and most nights the staff would appear for the turndown turn-down service with a delicious drink or a tasty treat (macaroons, mango tea).
I could go on and on about the food at the Beach House. It’s fantastic! The most fantastic nicoise salad of your life is waiting.
The Beach House staff didn’t treat us customers, they treated us like their guests.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Turks Caicos
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House Turks and Caicos is a new breed of boutique hotel commencing ‘The Beach House Movement’. Located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay is, the 21-suite property has a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where “Rooms Have No Numbers” and there are “No Socks Allowed”. Beach House Turks and Caicos is ushering in a new era of barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom Guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have “Pampering Pods” on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of “home on the beach” as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining.Beach House Turks and Caicos will also provide the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats, as well as incentive-driven getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.