We had an amazing honeymoon at Beach House. When we arrived, we were met with wonderful aromatherapy cooling towels. And when we came back from taking out the hotel Hobie Cat for a sail, the beach attendant brought us the cooling aromatherapy towels -- once again--nice touch! The management and staff work hard to make sure your every need and want is met. The rooms are lovely and spacious. The balcony is a perfect outdoor room to view the beach. We especially enjoyed watching the rain storms on the outdoor daybed or having our morning coffee (from the in room French Press - yum!) at the outdoor table. The island breeze is so refreshing that you almost don't get hot. Beds are comfy; we had no problem getting all the sleep we needed. This hotel was perfect for what we wanted-no crowds, no craziness, no loud music- - just peaceful. We took one of the snorkeling excursions and it was probably the best snorkeling we've ever done--even saw a big ol' octopus and a very teethy barracuda! SO cool!
I think my favorite touch was the lovely surprise we got each night with their turn-down service. It could be anything from the massage balm sold in the gift shop to a delicious dessert treat from the restaurant. Speaking of the restaurant, the food is delicious along with a beautiful presentation. I remarked how much I loved their Hawaiian salt and black pepper that are on the restaurant tables, and that night I found them gifted to me in my room! Loved, loved, loved the special touches the staff provided.
Also, their gift shop was not your typical overpriced, cheesy trinket gift shop. The items they choose to sell are very nice quality and very reasonably priced.
At the end of vacations, I'm usually ready to come home. Not this one! One week was too short. We are thankful for the wonderful time we had at Beach House and for the staff and management who work so hard to make it special. We plan on returning. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales