We spent 12 wonderful days at Beach house in July. The place is unique, very quite ( yes, you hear music from hotels nearby but fortunately they stop around 10PM). This was the best beach vacation ever, the water is crystal clear and perfect for swimming. I like the fact that the rooms are actually small apartments with a kitchen. I heard that in the past they were fully equipped, now you have just a big fridge and a microwave and basic kitchenware. We like to have our own meal and we managed very well to cook our dinners and we enjoyed eating them in our patio watching those incredibly beautiful sunsets. We were very happy with our room on the ground floor because we could walk directly on the beach. Breakfasts are very nice but if you stay longer your choice becomes limited- the menu is the same. Also the breakfast service is very slow and we didn't find the waiters very professional. We know they live on tips but they shouldn't change the service according to the amount they get...The island would need the hotel school...it's just our consideration.
we loved it and we hope the management will keep this hotel as intimate as it is. No crowds, no organized activities, no kids everywhere, just a piece of Paradise! We wish the managers all the good luck in their choices and we are looking forward to come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House Turks and Caicos is a new breed of boutique hotel commencing ‘The Beach House Movement’. Located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay is, the 21-suite property has a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where “Rooms Have No Numbers” and there are “No Socks Allowed”. Beach House Turks and Caicos is ushering in a new era of barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom Guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have “Pampering Pods” on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of “home on the beach” as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining.Beach House Turks and Caicos will also provide the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats, as well as incentive-driven getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Jetsetter, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales