“Paradise!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Prague, Czech Republic
“Paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We spent 12 wonderful days at Beach house in July. The place is unique, very quite ( yes, you hear music from hotels nearby but fortunately they stop around 10PM). This was the best beach vacation ever, the water is crystal clear and perfect for swimming. I like the fact that the rooms are actually small apartments with a kitchen. I heard that in the past they were fully equipped, now you have just a big fridge and a microwave and basic kitchenware. We like to have our own meal and we managed very well to cook our dinners and we enjoyed eating them in our patio watching those incredibly beautiful sunsets. We were very happy with our room on the ground floor because we could walk directly on the beach. Breakfasts are very nice but if you stay longer your choice becomes limited- the menu is the same. Also the breakfast service is very slow and we didn't find the waiters very professional. We know they live on tips but they shouldn't change the service according to the amount they get...The island would need the hotel school...it's just our consideration.
we loved it and we hope the management will keep this hotel as intimate as it is. No crowds, no organized activities, no kids everywhere, just a piece of Paradise! We wish the managers all the good luck in their choices and we are looking forward to come back in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Beach House Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much indeed for your review - we're delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our boutique hotel to be your piece of paradise. We certainly aim to keep the resort intimate and a peaceful haven. Thank you for your comments & feedback, they are much appreciated and we will look forward to seeing you again in the future.
The Beach House Team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
Hamilton, Bermuda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My friend and I stayed on the 3rd floor in the immaculately clean ocean front 2 bedroom suite called Enrich. The living room was very large with plentiful and comfortable seating. The kitchen area was also spacious with lots of counter space for food preparation (should you choose). Each bedroom had a private bathroom, one with shower and tub and one with a shower. Both contained FULL sized toiletries. The balcony, with a great ocean view had table and chairs and a large pillow filled day bed. Each morning and evening found us relaxing out there.

Even though we really enjoyed our suite the best thing about this small hotel was the staff. Hendrika has personality galore and was extremely helpful in setting up our water sports, spa, and touring excursions. Maradonna is also a helpful gem. There was great communication between these ladies, who worked different shifts, to make sure that our many "play" requests were met.

At one point we complained about a very bad smell that filled our kitchen and living room. There was a quick response and maintenance dealt with it immediately. Each evening a treat is left (juice, sorbet, chocolate mousse, luggage tag). That was a very nice touch. We also appreciated the complimentary bottle of champagne that was sent to our suite as my friend and I both celebrated birthdays.

My only suggestion would be to put a phone extension in at least one of the bedrooms and to add a beef and/or turkey option to the breakfast menu. Unfortunately, we left very early in the morning and didn't realise that the reception would be closed. As a result, we were unable to leave the healthy tips we were looking forward to providing to various workers for the great service they provided.

Overall, it was a great experience to be repeated!

Room Tip: Always go for an Ocean View Room...the higher the better. The smaller bedroom has two twin bed, but...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Beach House Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review - we're so happy you enjoyed your stay and birthday celebrations. We're glad you liked all the little details which we believe makes the difference for a boutique hotel, and hope you can come and stay at Beach House again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girl we're staying at the Beach House. We arrived on August 9 and newly arrived we were greeted by the beautiful Vanessa, who has put us comfortable. We then had lunch at the restaurant and we ate very well, because the Chef Eric is really capable and his each dish is studied in detail. Finally we got to our room facing the sea, which is called Cherish: beautiful, very large, tastefully decorated with warm colors and. There is a very large bedroom with direct access to the bathroom, then a living room with kitchenette, sofa and dining table, and finally exits from the living room into a terrace facing the sea with another table and a bed to relax. Besides, we found that all the rooms have been recently renovated. I do not know how were before, but I have to compliment with them because they have taken care of all the details.
This place makes you feel like you're at home.
All the people who work here are kind and caring. In particular, I have to make a special thank to the manager Filipeo Vianel, who today has rescue my partner personally accompanying by the dentist ... a special gesture for us; he gaves her smile again :-) And not only for that, because he's a good manager, who always takes care about guests for give them a beautiful vacation.
We would recommend to anyone to stay at the Beach House because you will spend a great holiday, relaxing and full of comfort in addition to the beautiful beach and sea. A unique setting for a romantic getaway or family vacation!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your lovely review - we're so glad you felt at home here at Beach House and enjoyed your stay. All your comments and pics are much appreciated, so thank you and we hope it's not too long before you can return.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a paradise where you totally relax, enjoy great accommodations on a beautiful beach, have wonderful meals and meet employees who become part of your family, look no further than Beach House. Our 8 day stay was perfect. The staff made you feel at home and would accommodate every need. We loved our gourmet breakfasts and dinners. The food rivaled any of the top restaurants we have eaten at in Philadelphia, New York and Paris. Our only regret is that our visit had to end. We will definitely be back. It's a vacation we will never forget.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Beach House Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review - we're so glad you found your paradise at Beach House and enjoyed the cuisine of our restaurant too. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thanks again,
Chantilly, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the beach house 3 nights with our friends, we had adjacent ocean front suites- Dunes and Delight on the second floor. The simple & elegant decor with cozy furniture, beautiful oversized balcony with a table and 4 chairs and a day bed with lot of pillows made us feel very relaxed right away.
The staff made our stay all the more special; everyone of the staff including Marodonna in the front office, Litivia at the restaurant and Roger at the beach were very courteous and willing to help at all times... We asked Roger for chilled beer, he made sure he brought the beer in ice bucket! Vianel was extremely helpful with suggesting restaurants and things to do, he even drove us to Las Brisas!
Cleaning crew made sure our rooms were clean all the time, we enjoyed the turn down service...an added touch to the wonderful stay.
Only thing missing was kitchen towels; we had to use the bathroom towel in the kitchen.
Beautiful beach, lovely beach house, good food, great friends...we had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend Second floor ocean front suite.
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much indeed for your review - we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for all your comments and we hope you choose Beach House again in the future.
The Beach House Team
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Never in my life have I had a more enjoyable vacation... We fell in love with Beach House!!!!

My husband and I celebrated our 14th anniversary with a trip to Provo... We were there 7/19-7/26... After reading countless hotel reviews and some VERY helpful advice from folks on the Provo forum, we decided that Beach House was the place for us.

People, please believe me when I tell you that this place is everything it says it is... The grounds are absolutely immaculate, and the decor was just to die for... The soothing colors, natural textures... It was just so aesthetically dreamy. The feel was very "beachy" (not over the top or cliche) but just right as far as style and vibe. We immediately felt at home, and I'm not kidding...It literally feels like you are in your own private beach house. We were given a 2nd floor corner suite and I will never forget the moment I stepped foot into "Delight." (our room name, as rooms have no numbers) Light, bright, airy, welcoming... and SO SPOTLESS. We were greeted with cold towels and drinks in the office, along with the most genuine smiles and gracious welcome we have ever received at a hotel. I hate to even call Beach House a "hotel" because it's more like you are coming to visit family. The restaurant is a real treat. Absolutely scrumptious food...

The beach was nothing short of glorious.... just pristine. Very private and secluded section of Grace Bay without being alienated... A short walk to snorkel, and to Somewhere Cafe... (another favorite of ours)

All this being said, what truly made the Beach House special and memorable for us were the staff. I literally felt like I made real friends here. Mardonna, and the girls in the office... Just so, so sweet and helpful... Vianel, the manager, was wonderful to us, always making sure we were having fun, checking to see if we needed anything, etc. He, as well as the rest of the staff, were so personable and available, without being pushy or intrusive in the least.

We cannot say enough about Roger, Joanna, and Sherman... These three were an absolute PLEASURE to be around... As I said before, felt like we were actually there visiting old friends... Roger was so helpful to us with information about the island, restaurant advice, and just so attentive in general. He was always helping someone get their "pod" set up the way they liked it, taking folks out for a sail on the catamaran, teaching others how to paddle board, and his best talent, making everyone laugh! Sherman was just a treat to be around. My husband would sit and visit with him about everything under the sun... He is a professional and polite young man... Joanna always had the most genuine smile on her face, and it was a sincere, warm smile, like she was truly glad to see you, not fake and forced, like you experience at some places... She was so precious and splendid to visit with. I will miss her the most! Ummm, and yeah, she makes the BEST RUM PUNCH on the entire island!

We were originally booked to stay for 5 days... That is usually just long enough for me to be away from the creature comforts of home... Because we felt like we WERE at home, this just wasn't enough time here at Beach House. The night before we were to check out, we just couldn't bare to leave, and extended our visit for three more days! We are already planning our next visit back... This time with our boys... They will LOVE Roger!

I was hesitant to leave this review, as I have a fear of everyone discovering this jewel of a place... But it would just be unfair to keep Beach House a secret... Stay here... I promise you will be thrilled with your choice!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Beach House Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for writing your review - we are absolutely delighted you enjoyed your stay and the staff will be very pleased to hear they made such a favorable impression on you, so thank you. We are truly glad you felt you made the right decision in choosing Beach House and we look forward to your return with the rest of your family!
Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed here for our honeymoon after some great reviews and an even better promotion. We regret nothing from this trip. The hotel, beach, staff, rooms, food were all amazing.

Hotel - It only has 21 rooms and no room numbers. We stayed in Deserved and it was a 2nd floor ocean front room. The balcony was amazing to sit outside with my wife, have some wine and a cigar. You can hear the music from the Somewhere restaurant in the background (which had some great live music). The rooms are huge and extremely clean. Coming home at night with a new treat from the staff was a very nice touch. The view was just too amazing, so you should really try to get an ocean front room.

Staff - Everyone from the front desk to the maids were extremely friendly and helpful. Roger was very helpful at the beach and seemed like a great guy. "Magic" Mike always stopped by to talk during breakfast and was very nice to us. I forget everyone else's name so sorry I can throw out more shout outs. Everyone was great though and made it a great experience.

Beach - We really loved the beach. We wanted a more private setting and this really provided it. The week that were there, might have been 2-3 couples around us...that was it. We got to use the snorkel equipment or stand up paddle boards whenever we wanted to. Roger took us on the boat when we asked (just had to wait for somebody to take his post). There is a great reef just a 2 minute walk down the beach. It was never overly crowded and was really nice, especially so close to the hotel. But looking left or right when you are at the pod and you don't see many people. It was really nice and quiet, lets you enjoy the ocean sounds and smell. Some people complained about the pods or not getting them reserved. I realized at the end you just had to ask for Roger to reserve a pod for you. Since there weren't more than 2-3 couples we never had a problem. The umbrella on the pod is nice but because of the sun location, doesn't really provide any type of shade. Which I'm happy to report that they ordered new umbrellas because of my suggestions. Really shows their dedication to making customers happy.

Food - We got breakfast credit with our reservation so went there for breakfast each morning. It was really great food. I only had breakfast pictures on my phone, so I posted them with this review. The dinner was really great too. Went there two nights and really enjoyed the food.

Overall we really loved our time at the Beach House and plan on returning. It was by far the best trip I've been on and wouldn't have stayed any place else.

Room Tip: Check their promotions, especially on the off season and get an Ocean front room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
BeachHouseTCI, Manager at Beach House Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review - we're absolutely delighted you enjoyed your honeymoon at Beach House and thank you for all your comments, they are much appreciated. We wish you all the best and hope you'll come back to stay soon. Thanks also for posting the breakfast pics - they're great!
The Beach House Team

Been to Beach House Turks & Caicos? Share your experiences!