This is our second time staying here. The first time (in April of 2012) it was still the Turks and Caicos Club and we loved it! The views from the rooms are breath taking! We practically started planning our next trip while we still there!
When we received the email saying that they had remodeled and made some major changes we booked another trip and were nervous that "our" little getaway place was going to be too different. We were right that it was very different, it in all the right ways!
The restaurant (which was almost non existent on our first trip) had become a 5 star gourmet experience! The rooms were much more serene and the tub/shower combo had been replaced by a beautiful shower with a rain head. Our rooms were cleaned twice a day and we were greeted every evening with a special treat... everything from a small dessert portion to a sample of their spas relaxing temple balm.
We were very pleased that the majority of the staff whom we adored on our first trip was still there and even more pleased that they genuinely remembered us!
Now for some suggestions for the hotel (which are very few!) I would have liked the washer dryer combo to have stayed in the room. It would be a nice option to be able to have food delivered to our room. Also, for the ground floor rooms which are beach front, it would be nice to have the room key open the beach side doors as well instead of having to walk all the way around to the front side.
Over all this is our FAVORITE place on EARTH! Keep up the great work Beach House!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales