I stayed for 4 nights and 5 days with 2 girlfriends. The location and general feel is great; right on the beach with nice amenities (snorkeling and diving, beautiful room views, high quality beach chairs). I love that it's small and fairly intimate... it was the perfect vibe for a girls trip. Our suite was spacious and tastefully decorated.
The staff was very friendly, but the service was slow and not great. The restaurant has really amazing food; much of it is organic and they source farm to table, which is impressive for the Caribbean. You definitely pay a premium for it though and thus, we expected the service to match. We ate breakfast every morning at the restaurant and one night for dinner and every single meal something was screwed up (wrong entree, something extra accidentally on our bill, we'd ask for something additional and they would forget to bring it). One friend ordered a $60 bottle of wine to the beach and they brought it still corked and said "uh, they couldn't find a corkscrew...," and she had to go up to our room to get one.
I would certainly consider going back, but not for at least a year so that the staff can find their stride and get better trained. I'd also definitely rent a car next time (taxi's are at least $20 each way) so that I could explore more of the island and find other food options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House is a 21-suite resort, located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay, with a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where "Rooms Have No Numbers" and there are "No Socks Allowed". Beach House Turks and Caicos exudes barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have dedicated "Pampering Pods" on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of "home on the beach" as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining. Elevate Spa offers a broad array of al fresco treatment spots: in our dedicated spa treatment room, in our beachfront Beach Massage Gazebo or even in your room. Our resort offers complimentary services that include a daily breakfast credit at Kitchen 218, Wi-Fi, use of non motorized water sports and pedal bikes, a dining shuttle, and other delightful treats and services. Beach House Turks and Caicos also provides the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales