This was our third visit to the Beach House, and the first under the new ownership. While some of the changes made to the property was a large improvement, overall, our disappointment will keep us from returning for a fourth visit.
PROS: The suites are much lighter in color now, making the rooms seem larger and more inviting. The evening "treats" are very nice, although on two nights, we received a photo....of the sky, and the ocean.....??? Loungers on the beach were an improvement, and the food IS much, much better than it used to be.
CONS: EVERYTHING centers around the restaurant. The area around the pool has shrunk to a third of it's size, due to enlarging the restaurant. Housekeeping is practically non-exsistant now. Removing the kitchens in the suites is to try to force you into eating in the restaurant. The employees are MUCH colder than the older ones. We were promised a $20 breakfast credit, but wasn't NOT told that the discount would only be applied, depending on how much you spent for breakfast. No room numbers, the rooms have names, and the names are hand written on the keys with a sharpie...spend a little time in the sun, with sunscreen, and see what happens to the writing on the card. Never ONCE during our stay, did anyone involved in the rooms aspect of the hotel contact us about our complaints...always had to deal with JS, the food and beverage director.
I could go on and on.....but you get the idea.....We are sorry the property has turned into a restaurant. We really enjoyed going there.....but there are many other choices in Turks and Caicos....and I think it's time to explore them.
- Also Known As:
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel
- Turks And Caicos Club
- Turks & Caicos Club Hotel Providenciales
- Turks Caicos Hotel
- Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Turks Caicos
- Beach House Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach House Turks and Caicos is a new breed of boutique hotel commencing ‘The Beach House Movement’. Located directly on the white sands of Grace Bay is, the 21-suite property has a relaxing and authentically boutique atmosphere where “Rooms Have No Numbers” and there are “No Socks Allowed”. Beach House Turks and Caicos is ushering in a new era of barefoot elegance with a focus on style, a passion for relaxation, playful attention to detail and a vigorous commitment to raising Caribbean cuisine to new heights. The 1 or 2- bedroom Guest suites, each no smaller than 1,150 square-feet, have “Pampering Pods” on Grace Bay Beach. The Pods provide guests with a sense of “home on the beach” as well as a private haven for intimate relaxation and beachfront dining.Beach House Turks and Caicos will also provide the ideal locale for weddings, corporate group buyouts and intimate retreats, as well as incentive-driven getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Beach House Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.