“Small...but nice.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Casinos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Casablanca casino is the hottest nightspot on Providenciales. Featuring live gaming, entertainment. Come and join us for a night to remember, try your luck on our gaming tables, American Roulette, Black Jack, Craps and poker or on our newest hottest 85 slot machines. Free shuttle services to and from resorts and restaurants.Complimentary drinks while playing.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Small...but nice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I guess I was expecting a bigger casino for Turks & Caicos, and for the area. But still enjoyed myself, and made a few bucks in the process.

Kingston, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Fun time gambling!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Had a fun time gambling at Casablanca. Nice staff, friendly small casino.
We didn't lose too much money so it was fun entertainment a few different evenings of our trip.
I would recommend it for an evening out of fun entertainment!!!

Durango, Colorado
“Nice diversion, we enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Small, but the tables were nice, crap tables were active, and there was plenty of good service.

Visited February 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Quite possibly the worst casino in the world”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I had very low expectations for this place because I've been to several Caribbean casinos and I know their ilk, but the Casablanca managed to set the bar even lower.

The casino has a free shuttle that picks you up from pretty much any resort nearby. The shuttle (basically a minivan) picked me up fairly quickly (within 10 minutes of me calling it). Fun fact: the driver is also the slots technician!

The casino looks like a small beige cardboard box from the outside; it is very small and unattractive. Before entering, you are wanded, which I've never experienced at the 100+ casinos I have visited all over the world. On a Saturday night, there were about 5 or 6 players and about the same number of people watching. This was in the entire casino. It was totally dead. There were 2 blackjack tables and 2 roulette tables that were open, every other table was closed. Blackjack had a $5 minimum and roulette had a $2 minimum. There were a bunch of slots, but no one was sitting at them. The dealers were extremely sour and would not smile for the life of them. There was a local guy on my table, and the dealer was quite rude to him, and he just lost his temper at the dealer and started swearing at her (justifiably). It was quite a scene, but no security and no pit boss came to calm things around. I honestly thought there would be some violence, it was very unpleasant. The vibe in the casino was absolutely terrible. Very few players, surly dealers, no action, no restaurant. I stayed for a bit, made a few hundred, and left to cash out. The cage was probably the biggest joke. There was probably $1000 in cash in a drawer that the they counted out from. It looked like one of those high school charity casino cages..The whole experience was so unbelievably pathetic that I honestly felt like I was on some hidden camera show. I was half expecting someone to jump out and say "we're kidding, the REAL casino is this way".

The worst part of the casino experience was the shuttle back though. Although it only took 10 minutes to pick me up from the resort, it took 50 minutes to take me back. I would have taken a cab, but the whole area and crowd looked very unsavory, so I decided to wait for the shuttle. When the shuttle arrived, there were 8 people waiting to leave. The van was built for only 6 passengers, and the driver insisted that all 8 people squeeze in, which was a great safety hazard. I insisted that this would not happen, and after arguing with the driver, he finally capitulated. Inexcusable.

Visited March 2012
Herndon, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

A small but very clean casino. We did slots in the afternoon and the slots were pretty loose! Came home with just enough to tip for dinner...which around TCI, that's not chump change!