My family and I just spent a week on the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos. We stayed at the Beaches Resort which was a total homerun for my family because I have a 4 and 5 year old who love Sesame Street and the Beach!! The Sesame Street Shows were very entertaining for my children as well as my husband and I because it took us back in time to our childhood as well. The characters were accessible, we got pictures with each one easily. The pools were awesome, they have a waterpark with slides, a lazy river and a toddler section with mini-waterslides. My kids were over the moon!! There were numerous restaurants with no wait to eat. The food was great!! This was our 3rd trip here in the past 5 years and my kids never get tired of it. The accomodations were very comfortable, we stayed in the French village and found it to be very relaxing. The kids camp had many activities which my children enjoyed such as "Cooking with the Cookie Monster" and "Dancing with Zoe". We found the Camp to be very well run and clean. We highly recommend Beaches Turks and Caicos, it is awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Sweet 16! Sixteen specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests‟ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean‟s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®•X-BOX® Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts “World‟s Leading Family All-Inclusive” 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “Turks & Caicos Leading Resort” for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “The Caribbean‟s Leading Family All- Inclusive” for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts “Keeping it Green”, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario‟s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales