“Management review 1st” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

Save Saved
You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
$355 Instant Air Credit!
Ranked #15 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Linden, Michigan
“Management review 1st”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at Beaches Turks caicos 10/10-10/19. I booked 2 rooms in the Caribbean Village. I paid extra for one room to be in the Grande Luxe 3rd floor thinking of the advertised exciting panoramic views. (Don't fall for this!!!!) it is the exact room as 1st or 2nd floor...you just get more exercise. On 2nd day of my trip I went to Caribbean Village manager (woman with braids in ponytail & glasses) I asked if I could upgrade my room for more space. I was informed there was nothing available that day but they had my room number 353 and they would let me know..It was agreed I would pay for upgrade. I waited a day in which the construction noise in my room was SO loud, you couldn't hear the tv or cement rest!!! I called desk and again was told there was nothing available. The NEXT day I spoke with manager LINDY and explained how noisy tom was. He moved us to room 343. This exact room was quiet until you tried to open patio door or sit on balcony!! We were DIRECTLY facing construction ...constant drilling, annoying noise which continued for the entire 6 days we had left!!!! I'm so glad I paid extra to be on 3 rd floor and had to listen to that every day!!! We just gave up sitting outside at all. I really feel like I was treated poorly. I spent a lot of money for my family of 7 to stay 9 nights. The resort itself was EMPTY! I didn't believe for a second there was not a new location for us. All the good in my trip..I just couldn't and can't get past this!! Why would you make us listen to construction noise for 9 Days when your resort was EMPTY!! Lindy nor any other manager ever contacted me to see how things were...nor did they seem to care. I wouldn't book with this company based on this .. NOT NICE

Room Tip: Away from construction...Beaches only cares about you until they get your money
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,610)
tulsa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great Beach
Great House Keepers
The housekeepers did a great job, but we had bugs/ants in our room the entire stay. Our room's air conditioner stop working 3 times, although the staff was prompt in sending maintence for repair. I am writing this review as I fight abdominal pains from food poinsoning from dining in one the restaurants at Beaches. Nothing ruins a vacation worse than being curled up in a ball on your bed in your resort hotel room with severe abdominal pains and frequent trips to the restroom, but at least we paid for that ocean view for me to look at while I was in agony! I would never pay $13,000+ dollars again for a seven night vacation here (which does not include the $5,000 for flights)!
Yes, my kids enjoyed non stop frozen drinks and ice cream shakes, but that can be had at many beach resorts.
Also, I had dreamed about taking my kids out snorkeling and every day the dive shop said no to snorkeling everday due to the currents. So, we had no watersport experiences while at the resort. I'm just sitting her asking myself why did I pay all this money! I bought into the Marketing which is way better than the real thing. I also was eaten alive by Mosquitos on the first evening there while reading on my balcony. I had over 100 bug bites on my body from my little stint reading while listening to the ocean. The only way I would repeat a trip to Beaches is if I was going on a corporate trip that was paid for by someone else, and not on our own dime. I would only eat Al Acarte no buffets. My husband and I are booked for Sandals in January, and I asked him on our flight home, if he would mind if we looked at vacationing some where else.

Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I don't typically write reviews, but this one was definitely warranted! We have been to this resort before (two years ago) and decided to return. The resort offers many different restaurant/food choices, water sports, water park, beautiful location, etc. The resort is a wonderful place for family vacations. I think couples would also have fun and enjoy this resort. This particular trip, we had some recently discovered food allergies to work around. I was a bit concerned as the resort is all inclusive and has both al a carte and buffet restaurants/meals. I put in our request for a gluten free menu when we made our reservation and asked if it could be accommodated. I received confirmation, and a few weeks before our trip, I received another email to confirm with instructions to meet the chef after check-in. When we checked-in, we met the awesome ladies at the Culinary Concierge office. During the week, we worked with Mary, Andrea and Marlene. The resort system for food allergies requires submittal of form with room, personal and allergy information and food choices. Andrea completely spoiled us all week. She really went above and beyond to make sure she reviewed the forms and we were all set for our meal selections. Twice, I had misplaced a form for our son, and she called to confirm what he wanted to eat and completed a form for him! Andrea also spoiled us with her yummy desserts (I highly recommend the flan and cheesecake). I just cannot say enough how much we appreciate her for watching out for us to make sure our meals were perfect! The culinary staff went to great lengths to ensure our food allergies were accommodated. Typically, we would choose the restaurant and meal we wanted. The culinary staff would review and advise of any modifications. For example, we would choose to eat at Arizona's for lunch. We chose grilled chicken, ribs and sweet potatoes. These foods would be prepared separately to meet our food allergy requirements. Upon check-in at the restaurant, the food would be brought out directly from the kitchen to our table to avoid cross contamination from the buffet foods. Andrea also got our lunch for the last day prepared and boxed to go for us so we could eat before heading to the airport. I was concerned about this as the airport is small and would have no safe food for us to eat. She took care of us even after we left! Here are some tips we used when staying at Beaches with food allergies:
1) We selected our restaurants and meals, and I completed our forms each morning and turned them in to the Culinary Concierge office right after breakfast to meet the 10:30 deadline. I would turn in forms for lunch that day, dinner that night, breakfast the next day, and snacks the next day (snacks require 24 hrs. notice). Then that day was done, and I would do the same thing the next day after breakfast. This was fast and took the least amount of time.
2) I wrote a 30 minute time range for requested time for the meal (e.g.,1:30 - 2:00) to allow a bit of flexibility in case we were running late from the beach or other activity, but still provided the restaurant with adequate planning time.

While preselecting restaurants and meals in advance does take some of the spontanaity out of the trip, it was worth it to eat safe foods and feel good during the vacation. We would highly recommend Beaches Turks and Caicos and would love to return!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice; however, due to location, ocean view is preferred and awesome!
Grand Terrace, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I like that we were automatically moved from the originally booked village to Key West . Since we were a couple with no children we really appreciated the quite atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and always wanting to pamper us . Great time

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We have always held Disney cruises in our highest estimation, but after a vacation at Beaches in the Turks and Caicos there is a new standard. We have been to many "all inclusive" resorts where there was still a pressure to tip, or the drinks were only mediocre unless you paid for an upgrade. Not at Beaches - there was free top shelf liquour in the room, and the minibar items were also included. Not only did no one try to get a tip, they also didn't push at all for anything that would benefit them personally. We heard from others that there is an internal incentive for people who work there to be mentioned on social media; that kind of plan could result in staff pushing to be mentioned, but nothing like that happened. Every single person I asked for directions stopped what they were doing to personally take me or stay with me until I knew exactly where I wanted to go. Passion was evident everywhere. One of the trainers, Tenisha, took us where we were going, but gently advised one groundskeeper en route that he should have waited to drive his truck while we were on a path. It was gently done, but again - constant maintenance of service as well as the grounds. We realized later that she was high up enough she could have delegated directing us to our destination, but took the time to show us herself.
The grounds were exquisite. We spoke to Malcomb the grounds keeper for a while - he LOVED the plants, and specific trees, and had lots of specific advice about what would grow in different growing zones. Apparently the Chairman had specified specific trees that were not to be touched when they were designing, and the grounds were built around them. That kind of pride and attention to detail were everywhere.
Even without our kids (an oversight we'll correct next time!) we met new friends, and had a blast on the lazy river and waterslides. The food was phenomenal - lobster thermidor at the French restaurant was perfectly done. There were 19 restaurants - it was sad not to have more time to try them all. There were numerous small private cabanas on the beach that were elevated for a great view with comfy chairs for reading. Again, no extra charge and no hassle finding one to spend a pleasant few hours.
The beach and snorkeling were amazing - we hadn't realized that the dive trips were also included, which was a surprise perk. As other reviewers have mentioned, the beach is exquisite.
If you're looking for a top-end refined delightful time, I highly recommend Beaches for families or couples. The only thing that would have enhanced our joy a fraction more would have been a lower volume at the dance/karaoke club, and availability of IPAs (although they did have a wide beer selection, just nothing quite as hoppy as we prefer.)

Room Tip: Italian Village is newer, and while the Caribbean Village is slightly closer to the beach nothing is...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Marlborough
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My family and I spent 10 days at Beaches Turks and Caicos and it was wonderful! My children are teenagers and if they love a place - it has to be more than just good. Tons of activities, delicious food, beautiful grounds, fantastic service and everything is immaculate. The beach is gorgeous and huge! If you want to feel like you are the only person in the ocean you can. You can have all the privacy and quietness you desire. The rooms were spacious and very clean. We have a very relaxing and peaceful vacation - with lots of fun and activities too! Well worth a visit!

Room Tip: We choose a room that was not next to any pools so that there would not be much 'people' tra...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Going to Turks & Caicos last June with my older brother, mom and dad was the best vacation of my life! (Even better than Disney) I am a teenage girl in high school and there was a lot to do for anyone of any age. Another thing, hopefully by the time me and my family return there will be more accessible ramps and things because I do use a walker and I was a little concerned at the lack of accessbilitiy at first but I found my way around it.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS -

Being our first time to Beaches Turks and Caicos, it was a little overwhelming. My family and I had trouble finding our way around and we were very lost on where to eat and what to do. After about the second day, we had the resort down pat! But it is a bit overwhelming and slightly confusing at first, but once you get an idea from the workers or people staying there, you will be able to plan what some favorite restaurants or excursions these people liked to try them out to see if your family may like them. Also, I was looking for the "teen camp" that they included on their website, so when we arrived to the resort I asked for a schedule of their events and I couldn't find anything until the daily interior was created and handed out to us in the lobby. So, at first I was kind of disappointed when I thought there was no teen activities.

ROOM -

The room was a pretty typical hotel room nothing too special. We stayed in the Caribbean Village which I believe was the least expensive of all of the villages, but I'm not sure. My family and I were rarely in our room except to sleep and get ready for our day. It got dark early in Turks and Caicos, so we were in bed usually around 9:30 or 10pm depending on what the night activities were for that day. We got up early and went to bed early, so we could do as much as we possibly could in the daytime.

ACTIVITIES -

There were many activities to do at this resort! My parents particularly would never go on a cruise, which has always been a dream of mine because of all the activities they have for everyone on board. At Beaches Turks and Caicos, it was like a cruise on land! They had nightly shows that me and my family thoroughly enjoyed, QUICK SHOUTOUT TO PEEEEETTTAAHHH you were INCREDIBLE and EXCELLENTE! (if you go there, you will understand these references Peter was rly talented ;)) My dad even got called on stage which was hilarious. They were cute shows that really kept me and my family interested, although my brother didn't attend these shows because he didn't care for them so much, but he was getting diving certified so he usually studied for his test in the nighttime. Shoutout to FETELINE because she really helped me and my family find activities for teens to do and what we all can do as a family. Tie-dying was a big hit for my family and we had a great time doing that because we got a souvenir out of having a fun time jamming out to some island music and making a Beaches T-shirt. On the last day of our stay, my mom and I discovered the craft room. This was perfect because I didn't know what to get my dad for father's day so I made him a black and gold seashell ( GO STEELERS) and next time when we return in 2016 I want to make more things in that room.

POOL -

The pools were awesome! My dad and I are creatures of habit so we usually just stuck to the Iguanas Pool, I believed it was called this it had the pool volleyball. When we go back to T&C, we will definitely try out more pools! I heard that the other Caribbean pool (Arizona) was quieter but I'm not sure on that. The water was warm and we could see the beach right from the pool! The bartenders at the swim-up bar really gave good suggestions on what to try and helped us pick out the best drink ever! I tried my first superman (nonalcoholic of course I was not of age) and it was amazing! i love strawberry daquiris so I knew i would love the superman. If you need help creating/picking out a drink, ask the bartenders they will help you out big time. The only thing with this pool, they had the same playlist every single day. We got down to the pool around 9:30am and by the third day I could remember that the same song was playing every single day which was a little bit of a let down but I still sang a long because it was great. We arrived on a Monday and me and my brother wanted to go to the pool which was around 5pm so we did and there was a lady passing around cookies! We were really excited by the service already and i was sad because I only saw her come back one more time that whole week :( The cookies were phenomenal. The Italian Village Pool was closed a few days while we were there, but we didn't care bc we were always at Iguanas! The people at Iguanas Pool were very nice too and we made friends with many families.

FOOD -

The food was great! My favorite place was either Giuseppe's or Kimono's! They had great food and fun entertainment at Kimono's. Reflections was very good as well which was in the Caribbean village lobby, so we went there basically everyday for breakfast. I love how a lot of the restaurants were buffet style because the food was amazing and we got our food right away and we could have whatever we wanted! I heard Schooner's was good from a family that we met in T&C, but it was not my favorite, but I do really like seafood.

DAILY EVENTS -

Basically a typical day for me was:

9:00am Wake up- my mom would bring home breakfast which was lovely to have.
9:30am Head to Iguanas Pool- which was never full so we always had a good spot to lay out and tan!
12:00pm- Meet up with my Dad after he went on a scuba dive to go to Bobby Dee's and get their cheese fries. One day I had cheese fries, ice cream, and cotton candy (NO SHAME)
2:00pm- Lazy River- we loved the lazy river and we went there each day around 2. I would sometimes go with my brother, dad, or just my mom and a few days the whole family went! It was priceless seeing my mom's face when she didn't know the waterfall was coming and we pushed her right into it. After the Lazy River we would go in that little "puddle" pool to get our feet wet and go back to the pool.
5pm- this was a time that we would pack up go do an acitivity and get ready for dinner.
8pm- We would go watch a show and just relax!
10pm- Bed time

My trip was lovely it was amazing!!!!

Room Tip: Caribbean Village has a beach view and was least expensive
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa? Share your experiences!