We stayed at Beaches Turks caicos 10/10-10/19. I booked 2 rooms in the Caribbean Village. I paid extra for one room to be in the Grande Luxe 3rd floor thinking of the advertised exciting panoramic views. (Don't fall for this!!!!) it is the exact room as 1st or 2nd floor...you just get more exercise. On 2nd day of my trip I went to Caribbean Village manager (woman with braids in ponytail & glasses) I asked if I could upgrade my room for more space. I was informed there was nothing available that day but they had my room number 353 and they would let me know..It was agreed I would pay for upgrade. I waited a day in which the construction noise in my room was SO loud, you couldn't hear the tv or cement rest!!! I called desk and again was told there was nothing available. The NEXT day I spoke with manager LINDY and explained how noisy tom was. He moved us to room 343. This exact room was quiet until you tried to open patio door or sit on balcony!! We were DIRECTLY facing construction ...constant drilling, annoying noise which continued for the entire 6 days we had left!!!! I'm so glad I paid extra to be on 3 rd floor and had to listen to that every day!!! We just gave up sitting outside at all. I really feel like I was treated poorly. I spent a lot of money for my family of 7 to stay 9 nights. The resort itself was EMPTY! I didn't believe for a second there was not a new location for us. All the good in my trip..I just couldn't and can't get past this!! Why would you make us listen to construction noise for 9 Days when your resort was EMPTY!! Lindy nor any other manager ever contacted me to see how things were...nor did they seem to care. I wouldn't book with this company based on this .. NOT NICE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales