“Betterthis time around” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Up to $355 Air Credit!!
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
windsor
“Betterthis time around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My seond time back to beaches turks and caicos-this time around was muh better. My flight arrived a day late because of the airline so i called the resort and they took care of me and extended my stay another day free of charge. The airline being that they were short staffed allowed my return flight to be left open. The food was perfect, the staff were very courteous and the resort was once again breath taking. They went above and beyond my expectations this time around. Very happy and look foward to going to another one of their resorts in the future

Room Tip: the best rooms are the italian village
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,922)
Woodbridge, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

This newer resort on Grace Bay was the best! Everything from the food, to the service, to the accommodations were top notch! I normally do not book all inclusive resorts because I like a lot of freedom and variety in activities and food selections, but this resort had it all. We will go back as often as we can. My husband and I were happy and our twin 20 year olds were happy. There were lots of families with cute, and well behaved children on the beach and in the restaurants that just enhanced the experience. Fun honeymooners too. We didn't meet anyone we didn't like.

Room Tip: Trundle beds in with the king bed rooms were top quality wood furniture with great mattresses.
Prior Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had a wonderful stay. What makes this resort so special are the employees. We had 3 wonderful bartenders. Carl, Michael and Darli at the poolside bar. They really made us feel welcome and treated us so well. I would recommend this resort to anyone. We stayed in the French village which for us was great because it was much more quiet than the other villages and it was just my boyfriend and I. I realized that this resort would have been absolutely great for the whole family. We may try a Sandals resort next!!

Room Tip: If I had to do it again, I would have chosen a "concierge" room so we would have had a &qu...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Belmar, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything was very nice, people are extra friendly, and water is to die for!!!!! Loved it!!! If you don't have kids I would def request the key west part of the resort!!! There free day care is definitely a perk and the Italian side is where everything happens!!!! Check in was a little rough but they made up for it throughout the vacation. Def try Sapodillas restaurant and Kimonos

• Stayed January 2014
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Had the best vacation ever! My family and I stayed at the Caribbean Village and had a blast! Great customer service and everyone was super friendly! Day time was spent on the beach where we enjoyed the sunshine, a gentleman named RJ delivers you a choice of drinks and fruit which was awesome and met a lot of great people from around the world. Night time was spent checking out the restaurants and pub/night clubs, I highly recommend visiting Crickiters while you are there, our waiter Rolando was fantastic and great to chat with. And they host a wide range of fun events, from kareoke and bingo to arm wrestling haha. My nephew enjoyed kids camp during the day and if the adults want to have some fun they offer babysitting, which my 6 year old nephew loved! My sister got married right on the beach (the reason for our vacation) and it was the most beautiful scenery for the most beautiful event! I also recommend seeing the folks at Silver Deep and renting a boat charter for the day to enjoy snorkling, fishing, conch fishing and having the boys cook you an amazing meal with great company!
Overall, best time ever! Can't wait to return!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Hello there and thank you for your review, Megan!
We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos! It is always an honor to host these special events and we are pleased that everyone had a fantastic time celebrating at your sister's wedding.
We hope to see you all again very soon!
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We travelled to this great destination from December 4-14, 2013. It was so great, that I really don't know where to start.

We were in Italian Poolside family room with concierge.

The room was fabulous, our boys (11 and 13) loved the bunk beds, and we loved that they were in a separate room from us. The bedding was so comfortable and made up and turned down everyday. A huge thank you goes out to the housekeeping staff for room 3107 during our stay.

I thought this was a better holiday than the one we had at spring break in Hawaii. What made it better is the following.

The pools, WOW, what resort could you go to with so many choices. NONE

The swim up bars were fun for the parents and kids alike.

Our favourite was the Italian pool swim up bar. The staff was amazing. Leighton took such good care of us, and we loved the tricks with the glasses that he did. Couldn't stop going back for more, not sure if it was him or the delicious drinks. Which by the way, are not watered down.

In reviews that I read before our holiday about this resort always mentioned staff that were important to them. I thought to myself why are they doing this? Now, I am doing the same thing. I would feel amiss if I didn't. I have to because some of them made this the holiday to remember.

The Restaurants were so numerous it was hard to decide where to go sometimes. The ones I will mention are the ones where we found exceptional service and food.

1. Barefoot by the Sea. This was the first one that we went to and what a great start to the holiday. The food choices were varied and delicious. Love that my kids ate so much seafood here. They are better here than at home.

Monique is/was amazing. The best asset that Beaches has. She felt like part of the family by the time we had to leave. She knew us by name and looked forward to us everyday. My older son, honestly, felt at home here. She treated him like her own and took such good care of him and us. Thank you Monique, for truly making this a holiday to remember. I have to say she is one person that I would stay in contact with. She is lovely.

Blownyng was/is another great asset to the Beaches organization. She was always so happy to see us. Going in for Shrimp skewers and yam fries was my son's favourite thing to do everyday around 1:30. He could do this on his on and she would take great care of him. We loved talking with her and getting to know her. She is exceptional to this organization

2. Schooners. What would Schooners be without the amazing funny man, Bruce. He made our evening out so fun. He was actually interested in what both my son's had to say. He would laugh at their stories and share a bit of himself with us. He took such great care of us to make sure that we had a great meal and time. Thank you Bruce you are a great person.

3. Bobby Dee's. Wow, the boys loved this place. Swim up ice cream bar, all the hamburgers, banana splits that you could want. I always knew where to find my boys, here, being taking care of by the always smiling Morvan. Love, love, love her. Again, another great Asset to beaches.

4. Cricketers. We went and played pool here a lot. Of course we had some beverages while we were playing. Theon, was our man. Great guy, and I would always search him out to make our drinks.

5. Soy, We visited this place 4 times in our 10 days. My kids and husband loved it. The first time there we were so fortunate to be placed in Annisha's section. Well, after that, we always asked to be seated in her section. She is a great girl, server and has ambition. Beaches, do not overlook this girl. She is amazing.

We really loved our holiday. The above people that I mentioned really made it the best. WE enjoyed everything that Beaches had to offer us. I even had the chance to read 3 books by the pool, my fantasy was fulfilled.

Thankyou so much

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stayed at the Caribbean Village for a week returning to Canada last Sunday, our family of four and two grandparents. We had loads of fun, our kids loved the swim up bars and swimming in all the pools. There was always something to do, playing at the beach, snorkeling trips, playing at the water park, or outdoor chess. The food was great, for the most part, and we particularly loved Neptunes and Mario's for Breakfast and the Arizona for lunch and dinner.
However, it was the staff who really made this trip so much fun.
Karen and her staff at Arizona's were fantastic! Ashley, Gerald, Scateline, and Daniel were excellent and the food was as good as anywhere on the property. Randal and Natalie, two bartenders at the bar in the French Village were super and we got a real kick out of their banter back and forth.
But our favourite staff was Onica in the entertainment group. She was awesome, did tie-dye with our kids, took them under her wing at the beach party and made them feel really special. We wished that we could have seen her on our last day to thank her for her generosity towards our family. Our two boys are determined to save their money so they can go back to see her next year. Thanks Onica, you helped make our stay at Beaches great!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos!
We truly appreciate all of your kind remarks and our staff will be so pleased to know that many of your happiest vacation memories include them! Our team is always willing to do their utmost to ensure our guests have a fabulous time and it seems they are right on track. :)
We look forward to welcoming you back and to making many more wonderful family memories with you!

Been to Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa? Share your experiences!