“Memorable experience !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Woodmere, New York
“Memorable experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are frequent travelers and tend to stay in all inclusive hotels. After googling top five all inclusive Caribbean hotels with outstanding "kiddie clubs", Beaches came up.
We stayed at the French Village. It's comfortably situated very close to a beautiful pool, kiddie club and the French restaurant ( steak was to die for). Our impression of the kiddie club was beyond expectation. Our kids we well entertained and taken care. The staff was friendly and resourceful. We're definitely returning next year.

• Stayed November 2013
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We love to hear our guests say that the entire family had an amazing visit! We strive to provide something for each member of the family! Our staff does a great job at having fun kids only activities and parents get some much needed R&R! Plus, there are a lot of things to be experienced as a family and this is where the best memories are made!
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back next year!

5,941 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,440)
NEW YORK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I wanted to base this review on camp sesame at beaches Turks and Caicos. Maxine and her team could not have taken care of my children and better! They were warm and attentive and helped make my husband and I feel comfortable leaving my children at the camp. There were plenty of activities going on at the camp. We had to beg our 4 year old to spend some time with us. My 2 year old would nap every day at the camp. He just went into the "nap" room and laid down without any coaxing which was just amazing.

Room Tip: We stayed in the French village walkout. I don't think the extra $ we paid for the walkout was w...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would like to start my review by saying I am a very picky person and for this reason I choose Beaches TCI. I did a lot of research on this property and others in the caribbean and found that for my family of 5, I believed this would be the resort for us. And it was!
We travelled the last week of October and I would have to say that it is the best time of year to travel to the caribbean. The resort was not at all busy-no waiting for food, drinks, watersport activities, requests, towels, chairs, etc.
We stayed in the Italian Village-rooms are beautiful, pool is huge and close to everything in the resort.
Our favourite restaurants were Neptunes, Barefoot By the Sea, Bayside and Schooners as these were mostly a la carte restaurants and the food was excellent.
The Beaches staff were all very friendly and helpful. I felt very safe with the security staff that were always around but "not in your face". If you go for a walk on the beach, expect to be stopped by security upon return to the resort and asked your room number. I never felt this was an inconvenience and I was thankful for their presence.
Readers, please take the advice of many writers and bring bug repellent. I didn't spray my legs one evening and wow did I get bit. Just make it a habit of spraying your legs every evening before going out to dinner and you will be fine.

I had two issues with my vacation and these were not Beaches T&C issues but corporate ones. The first was with the Beaches "corporate" men who were walking around the resort. They did not acknowledge their guests, always had a cigarette hanging in their mouths, were rude to the staff and hogged the sidewalks. These are the people who should be the main representatives of the Beaches brand and they certainly were not. Second, was the Red Lane toiletries that Beaches uses for their guests. When I purchase products at home, I always look to see where they are made. To my surprise, I saw that the Red Lane shampoo, conditioner and lotion were made in China. I would never use products made in China on my body at home and certainly would not expect to use these at a 5 star resort.
The two last points were certainly not enough to ruin a wonderful vacation but it did leave "a bad taste in my mouth" with respect to the Beaches brand. That is the reasoning for my value rating.

Room Tip: Choose Italian Village. You will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Haddonfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great vacation! Food was good, property was in really good condition. The only complaint i had is that in some of the restaurants, the service was slow. Beach Bum Vacations arranged our trip and they were awesome - especially Beach Bum STEVE!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
oreland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I just returned from the most amazing vacation at this resort!!!! We are pretty seasoned beach vacationers, having had approximately 15 different beach vacations including Atlantis and Hawaii several times......this was the best! Service was amazing, they do not know the word no.......the food was consistently the best we have ever experienced, the setting was unbelievable....kids, adults, all ages were totally catered to.......pristine...I i could go on but really the best we have ever experienced!!! ps Ovi the manager was soooo wonderful and appears to treat his help with respect and kindness because the men and women who served us were so genuine and caring.....I hope they are paid fairly........Monica RN Oreland PA

Room Tip: From what I can tell, they were all great! There was four different types, and we really thought we...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just returned from beaches was there from nov 1 - nov 8. The resort staff was all great and very accommodating especially Travis the bartender at cascades pool. We had a little hook up when we got there we had booked a honeymoon suite and when we got to our room it seemed like just a standard room but after some discussion with concierge we were finally upgraded 2 days later at $50 extra a night. The resort and food was great beach was amazing. All in all was a good vacation but definitely not worth the $ could go else where for much cheaper. Only excursion we did was parasailing which was fun all other excursions were way overpriced. If u have kids and could afford it this will definitely be a great place to stay I don't have kids but just watching all the kids they were definitely enjoying the water park and all the sesame street parades and characters.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review!
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your week at Beaches Turks and Caicos and loved exploring the gorgeous beach. However, we regret to hear that we in some aspects did not live up to all your expectations. As hoteliers, we realize that a less than perfect stay means there is some room for improvement and we appreciate your feedback. We are constantly making upgrades to our resort and amenities to ensure that we are providing the best vacation experience to our guests.
Our response to feedback continues to be in word and deed. We hope that you would afford us an opportunity to demonstrate the same.
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We travelled to Beaches Turks and Caicos at the end of October 2013. It was the best vacation I have ever been on. The resort was beautiful, the staff was amazing. No matter what department the staff worked in, they were friendly and willing to do whatever they could to make your vacation an amazing and relaxing time. We stayed in the Italian Village and the rooms were beautiful and spacious. All of the pools were awesome. The waterpark was alot of fun, especially for the kids. The food in all of the restaurants was delicious. Laki in Mario's Restaurant was fun...he would teach the kids magic so they could show their friends when we got home. The entertainment was fabulous. You never run out of things to do. I can not think of one negative thing to say. If you are considering a vacation to Beaches Turks and Caicos, I strongly recommend you go. We liked it so much we booked a trip again for October 2014.

• Stayed October 2013
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks & Caicos, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your review, Shannon! It is wonderful to hear that you had the perfect vacation from beginning to end! Our staff at Beaches Turks and Caicos truly appreciate these kind comments and take great pride in knowing that they were able to provide the best experience during your visit with us!
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future!

Been to Beaches Turks & Caicos? Share your experiences!