I like pristine beaches and water activities. I am a beach bum. My kids like cartoon characters
experience and all things exciting. My wife likes dining, relaxing and pampering. Can't make everyone happy, my dad once told me. He was wrong. Beaches is the paradise for an all inclusive family getaway. That place is huge. and I have been to many big resorts.
The service: I wondered if all the staff went through some kind of tolerance/service boot-camp. Because with all the demands and requests from the guests, they complied with a smile. My kid was strolling down the garden and pointed at coconuts on the tree and asked me if i can get one for her. I rolled my eyes and said "yeah right" and kept on walking. Then I turned around after couple of minutes and there was this staff with coconuts on a tray with straws in it. He must have overheard us. My poor daughter never had a chance to get grumpy with all the staff and Sesame Gang entertaining her throughout the day.
One time I asked my concierge where I can buy swim diapers since we were so organized, we forget to pack swim diapers heading out to a water paradise. She went away for several minutes and came back with few swim diapers. I had a feeling she hopped on a scooter and went across town to get it because I couldn't find any swim diapers that size in the resort. :-)
The facility: OK, I am not gonna sugar coat this. Caribbean village is a bit outdated. After all it was their first village decades ago. We stayed in the concierge suite. Other 3 villages were El Grande. Italian Village is grandest of all. French village is more quiet and peaceful. But Caribbean is the closest to all things happening and the beach. So there is the trade off. Hope they will renovate Caribbean village.
Mosquitoes: The island will be next stop for Bill & Malinda Gates Foundation with that much mosquitoes after dark. We got ambushed outdoor. Please bring bug spray. They say it's because of the rain in previous weeks. Whatever it is, those mosquitoes are mean.
Amenities: Great restaurants (Neptune, Mario, Schooner, Arizona, chateau are my favs) great daycare, great water sports, great kids shows and there are professional photographers on the resort that will take great family photos. You can buy the photos you like at the end of the stay. free scuba diving - "if you are PADI certified". Else you will have to pay for resort dive. So I got certified while my kids were in Sesame Camp. Ask for Dougie. Very nice instructor.
Those mentioned above with a great weather and crystal clear blue water, I am already gearing up for next year return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales