This was our 6th stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos and it may have been our favorite. We first stayed at this resort 13 years ago when the French Village was under construction. I am amazed at how much the resort has grown. We've stayed in the Caribbean, Italian and now Key West villages. They all have their pluses and minuses. I loved the room we stayed in at the Key West Village, I don't know what they call it- it has an upstairs separate bedroom. I loved having a lot of room- two bathrooms were a timesaver with an eleven and fourteen year old. The washer and dryer came in handy too.
I loved this room for this visit but if my children were younger I would prefer a room closer to the rest of the resort. The tiled steps and 2 balconies would make me nervous with very small children.
I loved the new "signature" drinks at the restaurants which are a nice touch. Liquid marijuana and Scotch bonnet margaritas were my favorite. In years of staying at Beaches several things stood out this time- EVERYONE- says hello to you as you pass by. A real effort is being made to improve service. A few touches stood out- the omelet guy at Mario's was fantastic. My son who never eats ate 2 omlets each morning, In Key West (on the beach) Moise brought us drinks to the ocean! The bar staff at the pool near bayside brought drinks to us in the pool, Maurice at Sapodilla's took great care of us.
I could tell management was making a real effort- the top restaurants seemed to be Neptunes, Bayside, Barefoot, Sapodillas and a massive! Improvement at Kimonos (where I swore I would never venture into again) and Soy. Nice expansion.
Schooners has a good menu but painfully new staff. The worst service though the food was good. Cricketers has great dessert but hit or miss staff. One waitress- I think Natasha walked to the French village for decaf coffee- I was going to go but she said" No you're on vacation".
Still love Arizona's lunch.
The new slide at the waterpark was a hit with my boys. The loved the cotton candy and probably had a milkshake per day at Bobby Dees
Water sports and diving were excellent as usual, though it seemed like some people could buy the Dive polo shirts- a regret we couldn't buy one.
We usually come every other year but may head back in a few months as we had such a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales