“Amazing family vacation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

Save Saved
You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Red Lane® Spa Bonanza!!
Ranked #15 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Columbus, New Jersey
“Amazing family vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My family and I stayed at Beaches August 17-24. Traveling with us were my husband and I, along with our 2 daughters (ages 1 & 3), my parents (in their 60s) and my brother and his wife (early 30s). We stayed in 3 separate rooms in the Key West Village. Mike McHugh from Dream Makers Vacation Services helped us with booking our vacation and making recommendations on where we should stay. He was great to work with because of his knowledge of the resort. We are SO happy that we chose to stay in Key West, which just opened in May. It was clean, beautiful, had updated rooms, and was not near the loud/busy pools. We knew we wanted to stay somewhere quiet so my children could take naps and sleep at night without being disrupted from the noise at the busier pools. We chose not to have a butler, and we were not disappointed with our decision. The resort was operating around 40% capacity at the time we went, so we did not have to wait for pool chairs, tables for meals, etc. Any restaurant we went to, we walked right in and were able to get a table.

Pools: We chose to stay at the Key West pools all week. Since my daughters are still young, we didn't want to be at the loud/busy pools. There are 3 pools in Key West, 1 of which is adults-only. The pools were clean, and not many people at them. I think most people went to the Italian or Caribbean pools. We enjoyed a more quiet pool experience where we were able to get chairs very easily everyday.

Beach: Gorgeous beaches with soft sand. The beach was virtually empty of other guests near the Key West Village. We loved the emptiness!

Restaurants:

- Bayside: This buffet was so close to our room that we ate there most mornings. It has a great selection of food, and exceeded my expectations for a buffet. The nicest staff work there. Still missing our friends Ree and Ray-Ray, who both worked there. My daughters LOVED them, and they would hold our kids while we ate, play with them, etc. I kept wondering why other travelers were mentioning specific names in their reviews, but now I understand. Beaches has the best staff/friendliest people I have ever met on an island vacation. They are worth mentioning because of how wonderful they treated us!

- Neptunes: Excellent lunch!! The chicken in a basket was amazing - and worth mentioning! We ate lunch there several times.

- Barefoot by the Sea: Excellent breakfast, and little picnic tables for kids to sit. We didn't eat there until the last day, and wish we had gone there earlier in the week.

- Mario's was just so-so. The Italian food wasn't very good.

- Sapodillo's (adults only) had excellent food, but not very good ambiance inside.

- Le Petit Chateau (adults only) - I didn't care for the menu/food.

- Schooner's was the only restaurant where we experienced very slow service.

- Kimonos (Hibachi): I highly recommend it just for the experience alone - I was hesitant about it since we can go to hibachi at home, but it was definitely worth it. The people who cook the food had great personalities, sang/danced, etc. My kids loved it. The food was good too.

Daycare: while planning our vacation, I thought I would send my kids to the day camp everyday for 2 hours. We ended up only utilizing it 3 days (2-3 hrs each day), and my kids really enjoyed it. The staff at the camp are SO nice, warm, and loving. My 1 year old is very shy and clingy on me, but after a few minutes of crying she settled down and had fun. They provide you with a cell phone so they can call you if your child isn't settling down, or not feeling well, etc. I thought that was a great reassurance to know they would call me if they needed me.

If you have small children, it is worth it to rent the push carts for them (picture attached). I believe it was $10/day, but worth every dollar when you are walking around the resort!

We had 3 separate rooms in the Key West Village. We stayed in the Captain Morgan room, which is a king bed with a separate living room (with pull out trundle bed on the sofa), full kitchen, and 2 bathrooms. It was beautiful! We asked for an upgrade when we checked in, but they didn't have anything available at the time. On our 2nd day there, they offered to move us to a townhome, but we didn't want to move everything, and we also didn't want the townhome because it had a flight of stairs in it with no baby gate (not good for my 1 1/2 yr old). SO, instead they opened up the conjoining room next to us which was a standard 1 bedroom room. We had more than enough room for 4 people.

The only negative thing I can say about our week in Turks & Caicos was the airport experience on our way home. The airport is VERY small, and VERY unorganized. We had to wait in a line for 1.5 hours to go thru security - not a fun experience with 2 tired kids! It was mass chaos. I would definitely return to Turks, but hopefully either the airport will be expanded by then (which they are working on), OR we will just not fly home on a weekend day again.

Overall, we all loved our vacation - and I cannot wait to return to Beaches within the next 1-2 years!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review, Nicole! We are so pleased that you and your family had such a fantastic time at Beaches Turks and Caicos. Our staff is always happy to take the extra step to ensure that our guests are having the best vacation experience.
We hope you return again soon and look forward to welcoming you back!

6,130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,518)
Marshfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a wonderful vacation here in April 2013. The grounds are beautiful. The water is crystal clear and warm. The food was excellent. We enjoyed trying new foods at the various restaurants and were always served with a smile. O'Neil at Schooner's arranged an intimate dinner for our family to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Butler Antonio was an always smiling, ever helpful friend. We felt safe letting our young teenagers walk around the resort day and night.

Susan Peavey Travel took care of every detail of our vacation--when our flight was delayed, Susan managed the process and kept in touch with us. Because of her contacts, we were upgraded to a beautiful oceanview room. We look forward to booking with Susan's agency in the future--hopefully soon. If you are looking to book a Beaches or Sandals getaway, I highly recommend Susan's services. They are top notch.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hello there and thank you for your review, Jennifer! It is wonderful to hear of your amazing stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos. We are so pleased to hear that you had a relaxing vacation and that you had a wonderful 20th Anniversary celebration with your family!
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

After hearing from a coworker how wonderful Beaches Turks and Caicos was for parents and families, we found Susan Peavey Travel. She informed us of this amazing all-inclusive resort that provides a multitude of activities for kids (including the Sesame Street characters), families and parents. We used the Sesame Street daycare and even with some apprehension a babysitter in our room so we could have a date night. I would have taken those child care providers home. They were amazing with out kids sitting next to them in the dark or encouraging us to leave as our child cried. When we came to pick them up they were having a blast and didn't want to leave. We went once with our oldest before he was 2 and when we returned 3 years later with our youngest they remembered us. The resort is meticulous and the food is phenomenal. All the staff couldn't be more pleasant - always with a smile and making sure we were happy. We were treated like stars, when we booked through Susan Peavey travel. She made sure both times we had amazing accommodations and that the staff took care of us, like Antonio and Jason. We really felt like royalty there and felt like the staff were our friends knowing we were clients of Susan Peavey Travel. Picture a 2yo sitting below an umbrella with his sunglasses, next to an animal shaped towel with scuba gear, eating a plate of cookies. My kids don't ask to go to Disney, they have a Beaches/Sandals Turks and Caicos jar and know Susan by her first name as the lady who plans our trips. My 6yo has plans to retire at Beaches and the parents can't wait to go back on vacation there either.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are ecstatic to hear what a wonderful time your family has had at our resort. We are so flattered to hear that your children absolutely love and look forward to coming to our resort! :) Our staff members are some of the most helpful people and we are happy to have you become a part of the Beaches extended family!
We look forward to welcoming you all back again soon!
new york, ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

It's hard for me mentally to give an all-inclusive a 5, but if I were to it would be beaches. The facilities are top notch, the beach is beautiful (grace bay), the food is good and the service above average. The entertainment is abundant, especially for kids. I'd return here above all other all-inclusives!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are happy to hear that you had a terrific time at our resort!
We look forward to seeing you again soon and to having more great times with you in paradise!
Waterbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I returned to Beaches Turks & Caicos in May 2013..... for the 10th time! We absolutley love it there! The resort is beautiful... very clean, nice rooms, breathtaking beaches, fantastic food and friendly people who go out of their way to make your stay memorable. If you enjoy snorkeling or diving this is THE place to visit. A 5 minute walk down the beach will bring you to one of the most beautiful snorkeling spots you could imagine...... colorful fish, coral and beautiful rock formations. Relaxing on the beach is heavenly!

We booked our vacation thru Susan Peavey Travel in Marshfield, MA. even though we live in Connecticut. I had gotten her name from a friend. What a difference from the previous agency we used. She arranged everything with a personal touch..... even a romantic anniversary dinner for us. Thank you Susan....you're wonderful!

We absolutely plan on returning next year!

Karen M

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Wow! Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are so honored to know that our resort holds so many wonderful memories with you over the years! The beautiful waters are definitely breath-taking to explore and we are happy you had a terrific time doing so!
We hope to see you again soon!
Marshfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We traveled to Beaches Turks & Caicos on April 28, 2013. Our travel agent was Susan Peavey Travel located in Marshfield, MA. She planned our whole vacation, entertainment and dinners, etc. The resort was absolutely beautiful and tropical!! Our room was perfect for our family, and the room was stocked with beverages daily and cleaned perfectly. The staff could not do enough for us. The food was amazing - 16 restaurants to choose from. Our kids are a little older, so they did not take advantage of the kids clubs, but the kids that we saw around the resort sure looked like they were having a wonderful time with the camp counselors. The amazing pools, slides, lazy river, surf simulator and water sports that were included were perfect for a family with children. I have been to many places around the world, but I have to say I have never seen turquoise blue water like this in my life. It was the most relaxing time we have ever had with our children. We are hoping to return in June of 2014. The cost may be more than other resorts, but you are certainly getting your monies worth with all the included food, beverages and water sports. If you like to Snorkel, you have to go on the Kitty Cat Trip - this was the highlight of our trip. I highly recommend my travel agent and this resort!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for your review, Cheryl! We are thrilled that you and your family had such a fantastic time at Beaches Turks and Caicos. Our resort offers something for every member of the family and there are so many fun activities for you to experience as a family. It's the perfect way to create cherished memories together that you will enjoy for years to come!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a wonderful time at this resort. They really cater to children so I would recommend this resort to families and not so much to couples. All the pools are wonderful and the food is fantastic! The shows were fun and the kids camp was well run. We would love to return but it is a bit pricier than other locations.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Beaches Turks and Caicos! We are pleased that you and your family had a great vacation with us. We do include many kids activities so that parents get to have a period of quiet relaxation together and the kids have their own vacation stories and memories to share! Also, keep an eye out for our super special deals we offer on our website!
We hope to welcome you back in the near future for more fun in the sun!

Been to Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa? Share your experiences!