My wife and I went on a "delayed" honeymoon. Had a great time. Was worried that the place would be overrun with kids since it was a "Beaches" instead of a Sandals. But not a problem. Stayed in a suite in the Key West Village. The people were amazing. Friendliest staff I've ever seen. Drinks were good. Surprised to find good beers (Guiness, Bass, Newcastle) at the English Pub, The Crickateer. Spent a lot of time at that place. Trivia. Karaoke. Bingo.
The pool bars were great. Was never far from a rum punch. The water is as clear as they say. Nice covered chases.
There are lots of free activities that I wish we'd have known about ahead of time; snorkel trips, catamarans, water bikes. There was also a Xbox 360 in our room which would have been good to know. Not that I was in the room a lot but I'd have brought a couple of games.
Food was good but not great. Three or four of the restaurants are quite a bit better than the others. Strangely enough they did a good job with the steaks but I was disappointed in the seafood. It was okay. I just had dreams of lots of fresh stuff. House wine was included but you had to pay extra for good stuff. And they did have some pretty good wines for purchase, Caymus, Hess, etc.
We did a couples massage that we enjoyed very much. But most of the time we just ate, laid by the beach, drank, got in the pool then ate some more. It was a very, very enjoyable trip.
For an all-inclusive I was surprised that wi-fi wasn't included. It was $15/day. Which we did once just to get in touch with the kids.
The place was expensive but I'd do it again. I just probably wouldn't get the suite unless it was a special anniversary or something.
Went into town a few times, too. Everything there was expensive. It sure wasn't like Jamaica or Mexico. Also, you can't bring conch shells back in your carry-on luggage but you can pack them in your checked bags.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales