“Family friendly VACATION” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa

You added Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa to your Saves list
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Lower Bight Road, B.W.I, Providenciales   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Up to $355 Air Credit!!
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Family friendly VACATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We were there on June this year and had the time of our lives, my 4 year old loved all the Sesame Street activities and the staff for the kids club were amazing, even braided her hair. My teenager enjoyed all the nightly activities and the food. Even my husband and I felt like we were on a vacation, we went snorkeling couple times while my daughter was at the Sesame Street camp. They had activities from story time with Elmo to tea time with Abby. Food was just good, could be better. If you like crab legs you can make reservation at the schooner and they'll have specially made for you. We'll be back at some point. Loved it.

Room Tip: We were at the Key West Village, a new addition to the resort, they have a kids club in there that i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,974)
Fullerton, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

For the high cost of staying at this resort one would expect better overall service. We are not snobby travelers so our expectations are never very high to begin with. But on more than one occasion (particularly at the restaurant called Mario's) the service was absolutely terrible. We had to flag down a waiter at least 4-5 times as we couldn't get a drink order, then a food order, and then a dessert order. Each time we had to raise our hands to try and get help. It literally was as if there was nobody watching our table. 2 of the four times we ate at that particular restaurant the result was bad. But there are other restaurants to eat at so whenever possible we tried to avoid Mario's. The food service elsewhere was good for the most part and when it wasn't it didn't bother us too much.
The resort itself was wonderful. The pools were very large and clean and when paired with the slides at the water park we could easily keep the kids busy and having fun. The beach was beautiful and water was warm and clear. Be prepared for muggy weather and the occasional shower storm but otherwise it was great.
We did have to use bug spray at night as several of the restaurants are of the open air type and the bugs started to get to us but we were prepared and this wasn't a big deal.
We stayed at the French village which is closest to the water park but farthest from the beach. Personally if I ever returned I'd probably stay at the Italian village as it seemed nicer, closer to the beach, and more centrally located. The Key west village is off to the side and a little quiet for our liking with kids and all. And the carribean village seemed a bit dated.
Great resort but not sure if I'd go back because of the cost. You can get a lot more bang for your buck by going to a place like hawaii.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was our first stay at Beaches, however we have stayed at Sandals before. We stayed in Key West Village. We liked the fact that it was farther away from “the action” and quieter. We booked a two room suite, which had a kitchen. The rooms were modern and large, but not overly luxurious. The kitchen was nice to have. We had a daily stock of water, beer, wine and soda. The rest of the kitchen supplies were very limited, but most people wouldn’t need kitchen supplies on vacation. We wanted them to be able to cook for our daughter who is a picky eater. We utilized the kids camp for a couple hours 3 times during our stay. The staff was excellent, very clean and our 2yr daughter loved it. The food was very good, much better than I expected. The food was much better than the food at Sandals. There were so many activities- and not enough time to do everything.
The resort is very safe, tons of security everywhere.
I recommend using “Dream Makers Vacation Services” to book your trip, ask for Mike. He was our representative and was fantastic. He was able to provide guidance on which rooms would be best suited for us, based on his experience of having personally viewed most of the rooms. We also had a problem with our booking, my mistake, and Mike went the extra mile to help us out. I highly recommend booking with Mike. We traveled with another family who were frequent visitors to Sandals, they booked direct with Beaches Resort and our experience was much better with Mike from Dream Makers Vacation Services.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Beaches Turks and Caicos! Your vacation seems to have been quite success. We are so pleased to hear that all members of your family enjoyed it so much! We cannot wait to welcome you back!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed in the Italian Village from August 17-24th and were completely impressed by our suite, the resort and most importantly the courteous staff who work at the property. Our girls are 11 months old and Mr. Dagenais (property manager) went out of his way to ensure they were well taken care of along with us, the parents! As a regular visitor to Sandals' properties, we were eager to stay at a Beaches property with our girls and we will definitely return next year. There are many people we would like to thank for making the trip so enjoyable so if you have a chance to bump into these amazing hardworking individuals, you may want to buddy up with them. Mario's was the closest restaurant to us and Chef Damian and Fitzroy prepared special meals at irregular times for our babies and they would come out to the table to make sure everything was alright. Chef Damian was also nice enough to join us for lunch. I can't thank them enough. The staff, especially Laki, May Liza and Endorian (I think, sorry) regularly anticipated our needs. As soon as they saw us, they had high chairs, small spoons, even fresh juice ready for us. When we sat outside in the blazing heat, Laki would bring a patio umbrella to shade the girls. Thank you Laki and May Liza. We used Camp Sesame daily so the girls would have a chance to interact with other babies/kids, have shelter from the heat and use the shade covered pool on a daily basis. Thank you to everyone in the infant care area for their professionalism, attention to detail and loving attitude to towards Sofia and Sahara. Thank you for taking them to dance, sing and hug the Sesame Street characters. I think they still miss all of you! In the evenings after the babies were asleep, we had a babysitter (Valrie) so my wife and I could have a chance to eat together. Valrie was always prompt on her start time and had a wonderful attitude when we would meet. Some of the hardest working people and most underappreciated have to be the housekeeping staff. Thank you to Lorraine and others for everything you did to make our trip a wonderful one. The kids would smile daily at the animals made out of towels. We would also like to thank Marva (Key West conceirge) who came out of her way to meet us on the first day to welcome us in the Italian Village, show us around and make herself available if we had any concerns. Well done Beaches Turks and Caicos.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words! It is so good to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and your twin baby girls were very well taken care of. Our staff members really do their best to entertain the children so that the parents can get some much needed R&R! We do hope to see you and little Sofia and Sahara in the near future for yet another awesome vacation! I'm sure the staff misses them as well!
Malta, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed in the Italian Village(3137) with four of our children (5,6,10, and 13). The room was great and the housekeeping staff was so nice. They earned their money with my four children. Every time we saw them we thanked them. They would always smile and call us "their guests". There was something for everyone. The kids all loved their kids camps. Whitney, Pearl, and Tin Tin were so much fun. Our children wanted to spend all of their time there. We did not mind and felt that they were very safe and well cared for. My wife an I would spend our time on the beach between the Italian village and Key West. The swimming area is larger and it is a bit quieter. On the beach Mose made sure our drinks were never empty an Dewayne made sure we were always comfortable. He was abel to keep everyone happy and was very good at helping people find plenty of shade when they need it. The food at the buffets was better than average. It was outstanding at Sky. That was where we found our favorite waiter Luciano. We went there the first night. He really set the tone for the whole vacation by helping our baby girl get something she would eat. He went to another restaurant and brought it to her just to make sure our 5 year old could enjoy her dinner. The entire staff there could not have been nicer. Neptune, Bay Side and the adult french restaurant served us some of the best meals we have had. All in all a great experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
It is always so heartwarming to read a review and see how fond our guests are of our staff members! The team at Beaches Turks and Caicos is awesome and clearly will do anything they can to ensure that our guests are at their happiest! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! We truly hope to see you again soon!
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Finally got a chance to write a quick review of my family's vacation to Beaches T&C. Me, wife and 15 year old daughter went in mid June for 10 days. Arriving at the airport was no big deal, a little wait but nothing to complain about. Shuttle to the resort was 15 minutes and uneventful. Upon arrival at the new Key West Resort, we were greeted by Rashawn who was extremely helpful answering questions as we checked in. As instructed by our Travel Agent Mike McHugh from Dream Makers Vacation Services, we asked to check for upgrade availability. Rashawn called Resort operations manager Noel and within what seemed like minutes, we were being whisked into an upgraded room. On several occasions I ran into Noel as I walked the property and he was always quick to handle any request I had.
As a side note, with the all-powerful internet we think we can book and handle our own travel plans, but I'm here to tell you that I won't book a trip across the street without calling Mike first. Dream Makers has moved to number one on my speed dial! Thanks again Mike!
We must have hit the best time of year because the weather was perfect. The Key West was very low key and quiet which was nice for turning in to get a good nights sleep. But if you wanted to, you could always find some action over by the Italian Village.
It was hopping with folks of all ages morning, noon and night. Carribean Village pools seemed to be where younger children played. French Pool was relaxed but entertaining as aqua aerobics were going every morning. Lukes was our server and filled in at the bar a few times while we were there and she worked very hard with a smile on her face. Need anything? She was all over it. Restaurants were hit and miss depending on what you are used to but I found some of the food to be fantastic (Sapodilla's) and the Wood fired Pizza. I'd like to see them open one or two more of the pizza places around the property because the wait is too long. Arizona's jerk bar is always a hit with my daughter as she lived on ribs and the smoothies at the smoothie bar. We want to give a HUGE shoutout to Dira who makes the smoothies. My wife and daughter says that whatever Beaches pays her, it ain't enough! On the downside, we never got a chance to Paddleboard because I guess it was a little too rough??? Seems like a joke to me but my man Stevon helped us learn to Windsurf and we had an awesome time. We also went on a few snorkeling trips which are hit and miss depending on conditions but like everyone else, the 10 minute walk down the beach to the man made reef did not disappoint a novice snorkeler like myself. If there is a nicer beach somewhere in the Carribean please let me know because I could have died happy on this stretch of white sand and aqua blue heaven. Thanks to Craig at Schooners for being the number one restaurant server on my trip. He was funny, attentive, informative, and just a great guy! Speaking of Schooners, we adopted the local stow away Bruce the cat while we were there. Being a family who has taken in their fair share of strays at home, we always found time to share a drink of water with Bruce. We want to thank Ricardo for doing a nice job on our family photos. Expensive yes, but I know I have spent more on things that do not bring me as much joy as the memories of this trip. The entertainment was excellent for families of all ages and my personal favorite person was one of the dancers who also dealt poker on poker night at Cricketers Pub. Maya, I hope I never see you again across from me at a poker table because you are the luckiest person I have ever seen in 30+ years of playing cards. But thank you for making the experience a blast. As we left, Noel and Beverly played a key role in getting us out quickly, safely, and in comfort. The airport was a little stuffy and crowded but couldn't dampen the trips positives. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Wow! You guys certainly had quite an adventure whiles staying at Beaches Turks and Caicos! It is amazing to read how many fun activities you can experience just on the resort alone! It's great to see our guests participating in lots of activities and making so many cherished memories! Thank you for sharing in your review!
Ludlow, Ma.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just back from another great week at beaches Turks and Caicos. Amazing week as usual! This time we jumped around a bit, stayed in the Italian Village again but spent some time at the pool by Arizonas and the French village for some variety. Really liked the pool at Arizonas, it's deeper and fewer real little kids which considering our kids are 12 and 15 that's a plus.

The new Key West area is a nice addition to the resort, 3 new restaurants and the area is very quiet.

Some great dives, dive staff was great as usual. Finally saw a turtle on my last dive, highlight of the week!

Going to try a one bedroom suite in the Caribean section next year, the soon come back desk showed us the room. A little bigger than the Italian village, which is helpful with 2 teenage boys next year.

Can't wait to get back next year!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you continue to be pleased by the service you receive at Beaches Turks and Caicos! The resort really does have something to offer everyone. We are eagerly awaiting news about your fourth trip!

Been to Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa? Share your experiences!