Dates: June 4-11, 2013
Reservation: Lynda Hower at Dream Makers Vacation Services coordinated our trip (2 families- 7 people) & assisted me to pick the perfect room at the right price.
Room: We stayed in the Caribbean Village & it was very close to the ocean.
Restaurants- Reflections- Buffet style for breakfast & we ate there daily to expedite out days on the beach. You can get a to-go plate & cup to enjoy your food on the beach. They make omelets and eggs any way you would like. The best part of all was the fresh squeezed orange juice machine & it was not full of pulp (don't like pulp in my juice).
Komonos- It was Japanese (requires reservations). They did not have the traditional salad with ginger dressing (my son was disappointed). You get some of everything (shrimp, chicken, fish, and steak); you don't pick your meal. Yes, they did have fried rice.
Marios- very nice Italian
Barefoot's by the Sea- We sat on picnic tables & did not wear shoes. The setting was awesome. We were pretty much on the beach. We had the best server (Vaughn Forbes- Beaches TCI). He kept my 18, 17, & 14 year old laughing the entire time. We also kept him on his toes with some good ole country talking; never a dull moment with 7 country folks.
Schooners- Seafood- We could easily see the ocean from out table at this restaurant.
Arizona's- We had lunch here almost every day so we could stay at the beach.
Bobby Dee's- Awesome for ice cream, milkshakes, & snack food. Kids loved the onion rings.
Cafe De Paris- We all enjoyed the coffee, espresso, ice coffee, & pastries (all you can eat). They also fix you a box to go of whatever you want.
Bella Napoli Pizzeria- Good pizza but it did take 45 minutes to get the food once you place the order.
Cricketer's Pub- Food was good & had a nice pool table.
Activities: 5 minute walk down the beach was the best snorkeling & no need to pay for a trip off site. The hotel does offer free snorkeling trips. You go to the boat dock (8am) to make your reservation for the next day. We did this once, but the fish were just as great 5 minutes up the beach.
The hotel has hobie cats (we had someone take all 7 of us) and it was great- it went soo fast.
The hotel had kayaks & aqua bikes that were also free.
The hotel had an X-BOX garage- At least 30 working x-boxes (IT WAS AIR CONDITIONED) & the kids did spend time here.
The hotel also had ping pong, shuffle board, basketball, & pool that also kept the teenagers busy.
I did bring white T-shirts for the Tie Dye event.
I much appreciated the young lady who served me fresh fruit smoothies daily at the Caribbean Village Pool.
My kids had alcohol free Pina Coladas at the swim up bar at the Caribbean Village Pool (they lost count after 30).
We did the sunset pictures with Patrick at the dock and they turned out really good.
We have been to Aruba, St. Lucia, & Dominican Republic & this resort offers the most free opportunities of any we have visited. The water was breath taking (it was perfectly clear). We saw a sting ray about 5 feet from the shore. We all had our underwater cameras to catch the moment.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Hotel
- Beaches Turks Caicos
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Sweet 16! Sixteen specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests‟ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean‟s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®•X-BOX® Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts “World‟s Leading Family All-Inclusive” 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “Turks & Caicos Leading Resort” for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “The Caribbean‟s Leading Family All- Inclusive” for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts “Keeping it Green”, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario‟s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.