My husband and I went to Beaches Turks and Caicos for our honeymoon October 14-23 of this year. We had THE BEST time! We stayed in the French Village which is the farthest from the beach, but the walk was not bad at all. It was actually nice being able to walk through the resort and grab a drink or two on our way to the beach. I also really enjoyed the French Village pool, very pretty to look at and seemed to have the least amount of traffic. The Italian Village Pool was very pretty as well, but was extremely crowded most of the time.
As far as the food goes, I was AMAZED!! It was absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I went to Sapodillas twice (Best food at the resort) and Schooners three times!(Best Crab Lobster Risotto I have ever had!) I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to go out to eat at these fantastic restaurants with endless wine and fantastic food and just leave when you are done!! And I am a New Yorker, and the pizza from Bella Napoli Pizzeria there was DELICIOUS!! We had it every other day for lunch!
As far as extra activities go- they were pricey unfortunately. Above all though, I DEFINITELY recommend doing the discovery scuba course. Leon was our teacher-he was so patient and awesome! The best part is you take the class, then you can go as many times as you want for the rest of your time there! (You do need to sign up a day ahead, but my husband and I could always get on the boat!) The scuba was so worth it, the reefs and fish are beautiful. And we saw a SHARK! Which at the time was terrifying but it was absolutely awesome!
Overall this resort was beautiful and fun! My husband and I are kids ourselves so of course the water park was one of our hotspots. Getting a pina colada and going on the lazy river became one of our daily afternoon activities! There are kids at the resort, but we really didn't notice, honestly it would be boring for us if it was all adults! We had such an awesome time I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who is young at heart, loves a gourmet meal and some wine, and is ready for crystal clear water and white sand between their toes!
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Hotel
- Beaches Turks Caicos
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks
- Beaches Turks And Caicos
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Sweet 16! Sixteen specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests‟ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean‟s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®•X-BOX® Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts “World‟s Leading Family All-Inclusive” 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “Turks & Caicos Leading Resort” for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “The Caribbean‟s Leading Family All- Inclusive” for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts “Keeping it Green”, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario‟s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Beaches Turks & Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.